Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Super 8 Sound Recorder and really good Goko RM 8008 editor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Super 8 Sound Recorder and really good Goko RM 8008 editor!

Hi Folks Happy New Year!

Just getting back into this after years of doing who knows what but not making Super 8 films, so if I fail some standard protocol, chalk it up to my naiveté. As the subject line states, I'm trying to find a Super 8 Sound Recorder - either Sony or Uher in good operable condition. And if my memory serves well, back in '86 when I last made a film the way I intend to now I took my cut film along with different takes of full coat to Dennis Duggan in San Francisco (may he rest in peace) and he added the sound from the full coat to the cut film which I had mag (w/bal) stripe added to using the Goko RM8008. If that throws up a red flag to someone that it probably wasn't the correct way to do that, please say so. After all it's been a long time. But I think I remember he had a Goko do do that with. Anyway would love to hear back from you folks on these things!

So to be clear, I'm not saying Dennis added the mag striping (Rupert Taylor Super 8 Studios of Burlingame, Ca. did may he RIP too). Dennis took the sound and added to my already cut film. Just in case someone was thinking that I'm saying Dennis used the Goko to add the physical mag striping. OK, said it!

Comment

Working...
    X