Elmo GS-1200 projector for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo GS-1200 projector for sale

Hello, I have a Elmo GS-1200 (version 3) in very good condition for sale. With Elmo 1.0 zoom lens and 2-blade shutter.

I think it was new when I bought it 15 years ago, and I have only changed the lamp once, so it has been used very little.

The old grease has been changed in many places, with Electrolube SPG on plastic gears for example. Contacts, switches and potentiometers has been cleaned/lubed. Take-up gear (P413869) was replaced with a new from Van Eck this week.

There is some paint damage near the remote connector. I marked it with a circle in the photo. The lens has a small smudge that only can be seen with the projector lamp on. It shouldn't have any noticable affect on the image quality.

I'll include a new lamp, Elmo 1200ft aluminum reel and service manual.

Price: 900 GBP + shipping.

Shipping within Europe seems to cost from about 40 GBP. Probably a bit more if you want full insurance.

Located in Svanskog, Sweden. Collection is welcome.​

Price now reduced to £850

Comment

Added some photos of the lens. The "smudge" is on the outside of the front lens and is probably damaged coating. It is not visible on the projected image.

New price is £800.
      Attached Files

Comment

New price: £700.

Comment

Hello David... You said the Elmo GS-1200 has the two-blade shutter and all functions are working great correct? Would you be willing to post it on ebay for me with a buy it now? I have been hurt one time purchasing with out protection for much cash. I will pay you the 700.00 pounds plus cost of ebay fees for you to list? Steve

Comment

It is still for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X