Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELMO GS1200 several projectors for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELMO GS1200 several projectors for sale.

Hello all. I am downsizing my collection of ELMO GS1200 projectors. All in great condition, some have a case and accessories, some do not. All working, but two have an issue with the auto load not disengaging (I believe it to be a faulty micros switch near the take up arm) never repaired as they still worked, well for me that is. So Im looking at £450 and unto around £600. OR if someone wants all five I have then yours for £1800. Located in Bristol, prefer that you come and test, and collect to avoid postal services, but could be posted at cost, double boxed etc. Thank you

Post deleted. Sales. Rules.

Comment

Mark, when you say "still worked, well for me that is" do you mean long term?

ie. are they reliable and not prone to scratching film?

RE the auto load not working, how long has that been?

Comment

Just my honest opinion and with all due respect to others. Anyone buying a GS1200 should do so with the attitude of "Yes - this is going to need a tune up before I can really use it for my films."

I own 1/2 dozen several are waiting for their trip to the tech. It's just the way it is with these things.

If the tech is qualified and does a good job this machine can be a workhorse of a projector and it will do many things that are not listed in the owner's manual.

Comment

Well, I havent run them in many months (too many) they all work, tho two do not disengage from auto load. I understand its a small micro switch that fails. Simply never got around to attempt a fix.

Comment

Mark , are you located in England?

Comment

Bristol (shown as Mark's location) is in the west of England.

Comment

Working...
              X