WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE! Super 8 Sound Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE! Super 8 Sound Projector

I'm getting back into the hobby. I need a super 8 sound projector. I will buy one that needs fixing cause I have idle time! Any brand is fine so if you have one that is collecting dust and want to sell cheap, that's the one I want! Thanks to all and please be safe and stay healthy!

Did you see my ad, very close to yours, for the Chinon Sound 6000 Super 8mm/8mm projector? It really is in pristine condition outside, but it is old, so something is probably worn out internally. My only problem is the shipping cost, because it is many years old. Are you interested?

Comment

What is your general location? Anywhere Dallas/Fort Worth? I have a few Kodak Ektasound projectors in various states of dis-repair just taking up space.
      Gregory

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Oliver View Post
        What is your general location? Anywhere Dallas/Fort Worth? I have a few Kodak Ektasound projectors in various states of dis-repair just taking up space.
        Gregory
        Sent you a PM

Comment

I finally found a projector. A Sankyo 600 in original box with all the original accessories. It needs a bulb and maybe a belt. And the price was right 42.00 with shipping. I'm on my way! Click image for larger version

Name:	sankyo.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	14778

Comment

Congratulations, Pat! Welcome back to Super 8mm.

Comment

Thanks Doug! I am limited to magnetic sound but it's a start. I hope all is OK with you at ground zero.

Comment

Working...
              X