FS: Fujicascope SH30 Parts SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fujicascope SH30 Parts SOLD

I will cannibalize my Fujicscope SH-30 for different parts you may need. Parts could be shipped cheaply from Japan by postal international small packet.

This projector could be restored to working condition but I would need to restore a broken plastic part. So before I start selling it off the parts, I wanted to gauge interest in how many people might be interested in different parts of the projector. I plan on waiting about a month before I decide if I want to cannibalize it for parts. If there are not that many people interested in buying different parts, then I may decide to try and fix my projector.

I want $25 and up for the smallest parts. If you need any parts, feel free to send me a private message.
    Attached Files

Last call for SH-30 parts before I get rid of this machine.

Comment

Hi Jason, do you still have the sh30 and breaking for spares? I recently sold my perfect working sh30 on ebay uk, for the seller to complain the optical was poor , then two weeks later the projector now doesnt work, so have refunded this nightmare of asnowflake buyer, and expecting the return of my sh30, for repair. So, long stiory short, are you still selling the parts?

Comment

Hi Mark. Unfortunately I sold the projector last week.

Comment

Working...
        X