Yashica Lenses, need help ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yashica Lenses, need help ...

I've run across a Yashica carrying case with an assortment of lenses (wide angle and such), as well as a cyan view finder, (not sure if it is used for a view finder or something to alter the color for shooting), a yellow filter and even a small tripod. It's obviously either for still photography or super 8 film photography. When I have the chance I'll get up some photo's of this stuff, but I have ni diea as to how much i should charge for these items. Anyone who has any expertise in this, I would certainly appreciate it.

Hey Osi,

Are they D mount primes? They will have a screw in mount. If they are they could be used on both movie and older still cameras (Pentax). I dug around a bit and if they are in the f1.4 range you could get up to around 50 dollars or so per lens. Not sure about the viewfinder though. If I do come across anything for that, I'll let you know. Is it a clip on parallax finder?

-Jason

Comment

I'll have to get around to taking some photo's as , even with all my vast knowledge about super 8 ( ha ha), I know little about lenses in general or view finders. I' try to get around to the photos some time this week.

Comment

Working...
      X