Wanted Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Films

Well, here we go again - I'm in earnest for these, will pay top-dollar - Not everything has to be in the original box (though it helps) - Some films never had a true original box, rather, a plain one stamped or marked with the title and a short code number. This was often the case for obscure shorts released by a threadbare outfit - Naturally, other distributors carried well-known and well-graphed cartons which are still the rage today. Will send money order to whomever has these -

The Following Must Have Their Original Boxes, Thank You

CASTLE FILMS - 50' Color/Headliner Editions Super 8 Silent; GRANDEUR OF NIAGARA and PALACE OF THE GRAND MASTERS
    KEN FILMS - 200' B&W Complete Editions Super 8 Silent; THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, VOLUME ONE
    OFFICIAL FILMS - 200' B&W Super 8 Silent; THE STORY OF MARILYN MONROE
    MOUNTAIN FILMS - 200' B&W Super 8 Sound; FISH FEATHERS (Edgar Kennedy)
    CELEBRITY FILMS - 400' B&W Super 8 Sound; CHRISTMAS SEALS SPECIAL REEL
    COLUMBIA FILMS - 200' Color Super 8 Sound; MIGHTY HERCULES CARTOONS; THE MINOTAUR, SEEDS & DEEDS, THE WITCHES
    (Unknown Distributor - 200' Color Super 8 Sound; ABBOTT & COSTELLO CARTOONS (These came in plastic boxes, there were 6)
    BLACKHAWK FILMS - 400' B&W Super 8 Sound; SHIVERING SHAKESPEARE, FREE EATS, BEGINNER'S LUCK, LAZY DAYS, THE SHRIMP
    THE IMMIGRANT, THE FIREMAN, THE CURE, THE BLACKSMITH, THE TAXI BOYS
    CHASES OF PIMPLE STREET, THE COUNT TAKES THE COUNT
    " 600' (or 2 X 400') " FATTY & MABEL ADRIFT, NEVER WEAKEN, THE STORY OF THE SILENT SERIALS
    " (Varying Lengths) " MAKING A LIVING, DRAMA DELUXE, HAUNTED SPOOKS, FRESH PAINT
    GREAT MOMENTS FROM THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, LET THERE BE LIGHT
    DCR, DERANN and others; 400' Super 8 Sound RKO Comedies; SHOCKING AFFAIR, CHINATOWN CHUMP, A BASHFUL ROMEO
    I'LL FIX IT, HOW TO CLEAN HOUSE, RADIO RAMPAGE, WILL POWER
    I'LL BUILD IT MYSELF
    My compliments, Shorty

93 people look, no one responds

Comment

Hi Shorty
      This is my first post on the new Forum!
      I hope You are well and that You will find all the titles You are looking for.
      All the best
      Oliver

Comment

Welcome, Oliver - I certainly hope so - Let me know how you are progressing with the work (I'm envious), and films of course - Cheers till next we meet

Comment

Gee, 139 views...someone must be charitable towards me

Comment

Working...
          X