Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Low Fade Titles for TRADE

Hello all,

I have the following titles for TRADE ONLY. I would prefer low (or non) fade titles In exchange. Please PM me to discuss details.

1. Neverending Story - Derann, 600', Scope
    2. War of the Worlds - Agfa, 400'
    3. The Muppet Movie - (Have to check film stock, but no fade), 400'
    4. I Love Lucy - S6 E18 "Lucy gets chummy with the neighbors" (B+W print (of course) , has lines throughout) Red Fox, 600'
    5. Poltergeist - Red Fox LPP, Flat Feature. There is an emulsion scratch for roughly half the film. 2400'
    6. Thunderball - Scope. I think it is a Red Fox low fade feature. The source material seems to be Fuji as there is the slightest purple tinge at times) - 2800'

No pics at the moment, but I will try to get to them if there is any interest.

Evan ...

I sent you a message. Please let me know if you received it, or, you can contact me by my e-mail ....

CXOSIR1@outlook.com

Comment

Hi Evan, FYI Red Fox never released ANY scope features...

Comment

Thanks for the information Joe! I'll have to dive into the print to see if I can find any identifying information... I'll follow up here soon.

Comment

Evan, My 7X400' Scope Thunderball was won on eBay. The UK seller had mentioned in his description that he had bought it Brand new From Derann
          when it was released. It is marked as A G 2 S, Agfa stock. The color on the Agfa print has held up well and is excellent. Check your edge markings
          as both FUJI and AGFA are easy to spot.

Comment

...oops, I see you were referring to the source print possibly being FUJI. The first reel has less vivid color and though not pinkish, purple tinged
            would be a close description. The rest of the print abounds with glorious Technicolor presented on Super 8mm poly Agfa stock!
            which I am sure you will find your print is. This is a print worth trading for if you haven't already in your collection. A must for Bond Fans.

Comment

It sounds like that must've been a flaw from the original negative source, but it wouldn't bother me any! 😃

Comment

I expect The Muppet Movie will be on Fuji if good colour as Studio Labs used it for a lot of Walton titles and my 200ft extract of that film is on Fuji.

Comment

Very late 70's Fuji stock has held up very well and from memory, Fuji was the stock for the Muppets film, at least for the 400ft version, I can't verify the 200ft version.

Comment

I have a sound and a silent copy of a Walton film one on Agfa the other on late Fuji both were similarly fade free last time I looked.

Comment

Working...
                    X