19 x 400 reels of cartoons Big Collection SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 x 400 reels of cartoons Big Collection SOLD

Hello I recently acquired a lot of films from Holland including 19 x 400ft reels of cartoons. I have so far viewed reels 1 to 6, and it includes Woody Woodpecker and similar Most are colour English sound (some have continental titles)Some black and white, a few are silent it looks like. This is a hugh=e collection and so far all the colour cartoons are super, bright colours no sign of red etc. Obviously there is signs of use the occasional emulsion line but no tram lines. Those I watched I cleaned with film cleaner and the scratches disappeared so not too deep. Obviously there are 13 more reels that I have to watch to write down the titles and details, just too daunting for me. I want to sell as one lot. All films in plastic boxes (Grosso) and fully loaded 400ft reels.There has to be at least 60 cartoons from classic to early 70's. Respooled Id probably ask £10 per film, looking at probably £600 finally, but no way can I sit through anymore cartoons. If anyone wants to take a punt Id take £300 and offer UK Mainland free postage. Or we can discuss. Stay safe

INTERESTED IN THE ENTIRE LOT
    CAN YOU ESTIMATE SHIPPING TO USA
    Please please please I can send PayPal upon agreement of total cost

Comment

Can you post a few titles as an example of what you have please?

Comment

Now sold.

Comment

Thank you very much Mark B!!! 😊

Comment

Working...
          X