Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Curse of the Werewolf Super 8mm 200 foot Digest is now upon you......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Curse of the Werewolf Super 8mm 200 foot Digest is now upon you......

CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF SUPER 8MM DIGEST

10 MIN. B&W / MONO 200' DIGEST

ORDERING INFORMATION :

PLEASE BE AWARE IT MAY TAKE

UP TO 8 WEEKS TO HAVE YOUR COPY IN YOUR HAND , AS

EACH PRINT IS ORDERED FROM GERMANY “ ON DEMAND “ .

THIS INCLUDES THE TIME IT TAKES FOR THE FINISHED PRINTS TO GO THE ITALY FOR SOUND STRIPING , THEN BACK TO GERMANY TO BE SHIPPED TO AMERICA AND WHEN IT REACHES AMERICA IT GOES FOR SOUND RECORDING THEN OUT TO YOU , THE BUYER . THIS WHOLE PROCESS CAN TAKE FROM 6 TO 8 WEEKS – AND IN SOME CASES LONGER .

JUST BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A COPY .

COST PER COPY , AS OF 8-5-2020 : 138.00 USD

THIS INCLUDES ALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING

METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED : PERSONAL CHECKS OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS , PAYPAL WITH AN ADDED 4% .

SEND HARD COPY PAYMENTS TO :

DAVE BAKER

P.O. BOX 772063

OCALA , FL. 34477

PAYPAL PAYMENTS SEND TO ; HAMMERHEAD7IN@YAHOO.COM

TOTAL FOR PAYPAL ORDER IS 144.00 (USA & CANADA ONLY)
    182.00 ( U.K. )

(buyers outside of the United States and Canada please inquire about shipping costs to your country should you decide to purchase at this time .
    within another month an authorized seller outside the USA And Canada will be available)

QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES : MONSTERMAN1954@AOL.COM

EVRYONE PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

THE REEL IMAGE IS PROMOTING THIS DIGEST TO BUY DIRECT FROM ME AT THIS TIME

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7391.JPG Views:	0 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	14662 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7358.JPG Views:	0 Size:	65.6 KB ID:	14663 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7393.JPG Views:	0 Size:	54.3 KB ID:	14664 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7360.JPG Views:	0 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	14665 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7396.JPG Views:	0 Size:	45.4 KB ID:	14666 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7398.JPG Views:	0 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	14667 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7399.JPG Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	14668 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7329.JPG Views:	0 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	14669 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7332.JPG Views:	0 Size:	65.1 KB ID:	14670 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7388.JPG Views:	0 Size:	49.0 KB ID:	14671 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7404.JPG Views:	0 Size:	44.9 KB ID:	14672 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7351.JPG Views:	0 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	14673 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7374.JPG Views:	0 Size:	78.1 KB ID:	14674 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7347.JPG Views:	0 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	14675 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7348.JPG Views:	0 Size:	82.1 KB ID:	14676
    These are screen shots from the actual 200 foot Super 8mm digest , told here in chilling " Picto-Fiction " !
    Last edited by David Baker; August 06, 2020, 03:35 AM.

David,

This looks great in black & white! It reminds me of an old fashioned Columbia or Walton cutdown.

Comment

I cannot imagine the amount of work that is behind this new release. Thanks a lot, David !

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Thank you , Doug for that compliment ! I was hoping someone besides me would feel that !

Dominique THANK YOU for your support ! Collector's like YOU keep this hobby alive and thriving !
          Now , as to answer your comment on the amount of work involved - It really takes the efforts of MANY . I am not just the only person involved in a project like this , others who go nameless helped out with their own talents and resources to help make this happen . But YOU , the fan and collector of this hobby also take part by having the desire to see NEW and EXCITING Super 8mm films become available and ultimately the very end result is what you just acquired - THE CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF Super 8mm Digest !!!

Comment

My order is in, thank you David

Comment

Here is the packaging box for CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF....... Click image for larger version

Name:	CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF1.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	15484
              Click image for larger version

Name:	CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF2.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	15485

Comment

Is there a SILENT version?

Comment

Thank you Philip , for your interest .
                  YES , you can obtain a print WITHOUT a soundtrack recorded on it for 128.00 USD ( check or Money Order USA & Canada buyers )
                  (134.00 USD Paypal - USA & Canada buyers ) ( 172.00 USD U.K. Paypal orders )
                  See ordering instructions at the beginning of this thread .

Comment

David,

If only that silent version had subtitles. Now that would really be like an early Columbia or Walton 200 footer!

Comment

I totally agree ! Just never thought I'd get a request for that !

Comment

Hey Gang , check this out.....https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

Comment

No one is more dedicated to new releases that SteveO but you are coming in there Dave

Get those brand new S8 prints ordered friends and enjoy an amazing Christmas show!🎅

Comment

PAY WITH A PERSONAL CHECK NOW - 12/31/2020

GET JURASSIC PARK FOR 247.50

AND CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF FOR 124.20

USA ONLY !

GO TO :

https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

Comment

Bumped

Comment

Working...
                              X