Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Sankyo 600 Service Manual

Hello all,
    Just came across your forum recently. Thanks to all who have created such a great resource.
    I am looking to find a copy of a Sankyo Service/Repair Manual. Trying to resurrect my fathers archive (and projector). I found previous correspondence on the archive that it exists and is in the possession of some of the members. Would love to hear from anyone who can help out...thanks in anticipation.
    dc

David

Oldtimer Cameras have printed manuals for the the 600, both Instruction and Service.
    I have used this company for many years as their manuals are always of great use.

https://www.camera-manual.com/sankyo-600-manual-11004

Maurice

Comment

David Callow I'll send you a PM with a link to download the parts service manual I have. I've done a lot of work on this model projectors (mostly on the power board and micro switches). I still have two Sankyo 600 projectors.

Feel free to post any problems you may be having with your projector. We will try and help you out.

Comment

Thanks David and Janice. I really appreciate your assistance with this.
        I've already ordered a set of belts as the motor belt has perished. I figure the others could do with a change. My main concern is that that framing adjustment seems really gummed up. It only moves about 1/8 inch on the adjustment knob. I suspect I'll know more when I can get a film through it so I need to wait for the belt set. I now have a manual that I can refer to. I bought a 16mm Eiki some years back and totally stripped it down and serviced the moving parts. It still runs like a charm. Looking at the Sankyo 600 it looks like a solid build...far better than I had realised. I look forward to getting back to running smoothly again.
        Again, thanks for your help thus far.
        Kind Regards. dc

Comment

Working...
        X