Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: First Blood (Rambo) LPP Scope SOLD

Hello all,

For sale are 2 Odd Reels for First Blood, the first Rambo movie. These are two of the best reels to own of this film, in my opinion. It is Reel 4 + 6.
    They are Low Fade and in wonderful SCOPE! See the attached pictures.

Reel 4 (400'):
    Starts with Rambo hunting/killing the wild boar. This reel includes the arrival of Trautman as well as his conversation with Teasle (Brian Dennehy) while they try to convince Rambo to give himself up. It leads to the infamous "THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD" conversation between Rambo and Trautman. Then comes the hunting of Rambo, including the rocket launcher scene that sends him deep underground to find an escape route. On this reel, Track 2 is loud and clear but for some reason I was unable to get audio on Track 1. The mag stripe looks okay in appearance.

Reel 6 (400'):
    This is an action packed reel. It is the last reel of the film. It starts with Rambo attacking the town. There are explosions and gunfire! Rambo hunts Teasle to the end. And then has his final conversation with Trautman where he finally surrenders and the film ends, going into credits. Audio seems to be okay on both tracks here.

The print comes mounted on 2x400' Reels. Since I am not sure what is happening with Track 1 on Reel 4 I am selling these reels as is. The audio is still loud and clear despite the information provided above. It's a rare set of odd reels. I don't think I've ever seen any odd reels or even the feature for sale so I am asking $119 plus shipping.

Please PM me with any questions/interest.

PM sent

Comment

The film has now been Claimed.

Comment

Working...
      X