Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westworld optical super 8 print on eBay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westworld optical super 8 print on eBay.

I just saw this print on eBay. Please note that I have this optical sound feature, and while the seller says that it is a sharp print, my copy for the first two thirds is only marginal at best and the last third is nearly unwatchable. This doesn't necessarily mean that his print is from the same print runs (as, his print is out of sync by 5 seconds, where my print is spot on), but take this in mind when bidding. Also, I have no ways to make a link, as I am on my cellphone.

Hi Osi. Sorry to hear you have a bum focus print. The one I have listed on eBay does not have bad focus problems all throughout it is fine. I also realized when I screened it last night I had a threading problem. Checked it out again today and was happy that reel 2 is indeed in perfect sync. https://www.ebay.com/itm/274574367271

Comment

That's good to hear. I did note your saying that it had a sync problem. It's just my opinion, but I would be willing to bet that you'll make even more if you put up screenshots.

Comment

I know I wish I could put up screenshots and I agree with you but I don't have my digital still camera anymore and the pictures from the iPhone are terrible and do no justice to the films so I try to describe as best as I can. The print does not have a sync problem after all, I had a threading issue when I first watched reel 2 but have since checked it again and it is in perfect sync throughout the feature.

Comment

Judging by the recent optical features on Ebay Mark the film should do well as it's quite a rare print these days, good luck, Mark

Comment

Working...
          X