Wanted: Thunderball feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Thunderball feature

Since the sad passing of Sir Sean Connery,my search for this classic is even more obvious to me.kind regards,Daniel

Hello
    are you interested in Goldfinger ? super 8 feature colors sound

Comment

Dear jam,
      sorry for the delay in replying to you, yes i am interested what is the condition of the copy and how much doyou ask for it?best regards daniel

Comment

Dear Daniel,
        unfortunately, in the meantime I sold my print of Goldfinger in super 8. These products sell quickly...
        Best regards

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Spotted this recently, so if you’re a 007 fan you may also be interested in the FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE feature currently on eBay Germany...

It would require a re-record to English from German.

Best
          Rick

Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Highlight, 007 James Bond - Liebesgrüsse Aus Moskau Super 8 Komplettfassung bei eBay. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel!

Comment

But in my opinion 750 Euros are a lot too much.

Comment

...I understand comments on prices are personal and subjective, they are also inappropriate, don’t contribute anything and I also believe are not allowed on the Forum!

Comment

Sorry Ricky, that wasn't my intension. Perhaps I said it wrong, because English is not my native language.
                It is definitely always on the buyer's side to accept a price or not.
                But I really don't understand, why the price is so high. Okay - 8 years passed, since I bought a Bond, but did the prices rising so high in that time for such a feature?

Comment

Just to clarify, our sales rules state that "Comments & criticisms about prices, the seller, the merits of the film itself, other versions, other sales and the weather are not allowed." However.....this is not a sales thread. We've had tons of posts with comments about how high Star Wars auctions have gone and that is allowed.

Now let's get back to helping Daniel find Thunderball.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Doug, and apologies for the loss in translation to Michael.
                    Happy Collecting in 2021 Daniel and ALL

Comment

Hi Daniel, I hope you have success finding the print! Here on the Forum or eBay perhaps. We are all looking forward to 2021 so maybe a new year will bring you happiness in more ways than one. As a side note Michael, the asking price for From Russia With Love is high and a brand new print on Super 8 can be purchased at an even higher price. Either way, the Super 8 print
                      from Germany is excellent.

Comment

Thanks for the information, Burton and the best wishes to you, too.

Comment

Thanks so much to all of you for your support i was first introduced to the world of james bond via thunderball in a country side movie theater.kind regards

Comment

Working...
                          X