Star Wars scope another Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars scope another Print

Heres Another Star Wars Print For Sale I would have to say every time I look I find it How many Prints were made

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Star-Wars-19...n/154213459494

It was on sale for a long time so I imagine many prints were made.

Comment

Bear in mind that this print has some replacement footage, probably taken from the Star Wars part 2 in scope, as the seller says that this footage is faded, but the seller is honest about it, and that is always appreciated.

Comment

Good starting price, but look at the thieving import duty HMRC want, over £200. BUT, heres the loop hole. I bought Aliens from the USA, paid abound £350 plus shipping and the gangsters at HMRC charged me about £122 import duty. I duly filed a claim for this money back, which I got because I argued that the film was originally 'manufactured' in the UK by Derann, so technically was already British goods. Worth knowing.

Comment

Mark! You have just done a tremendous good, as well as saved a lot of U.K. film collectors a lot of money!

Comment

Talking of uk import duty. Got my own fingers burnt bringing a non working projector in over summer. Very much a rude awakening and never to be repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Barton View Post
              Good starting price, but look at the thieving import duty HMRC want, over £200. BUT, heres the loop hole. I bought Aliens from the USA, paid abound £350 plus shipping and the gangsters at HMRC charged me about £122 import duty. I duly filed a claim for this money back, which I got because I argued that the film was originally 'manufactured' in the UK by Derann, so technically was already British goods. Worth knowing.
              Hi Mark, is it still possible to claim money back? I've noticed that recently Ebay automatically deduct the tax from the sale, whereas it used to be that I would pay when it arrived, and sometimes you'd get lucky and wouldn't have to. Now you pay automatically. I'm bidding on this Star Wars print, so I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know how I'd go about getting that refund. I agree £200+ is punitive and it's one thing that put me off bidding.

Comment

Sold for 1225.00

Comment

Working...
                X