Maltese Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltese Falcon

Somebody has the Maltese Falcon on ebay. A Derann print. Here's the link.

Maltese Falcon Humphrey Bogart Peter Lorre Film Print Super8 8mm | eBay

Good luck!

It's fantastic is still have my original purchase. Put the trailer at the start and it makes a great show

Comment

Going to be interesting to see what the final selling price is.

Comment

Currently in the UK the selling price is less than half the international shipping cost shown ($55, shipping!!!)

Comment

Shipping to New Zealand $88!!!!!Wow!

Comment

Am I missing something here? I didn’t think this 2x400’ digest was rare

Comment

What again upsets me, can't contact the seller...no click for it...so once again the Bird just flies away from Maltese Shorty

Comment

Shorty, better check again. There is a "contact seller" that you could click on, along with "seller's other items" on both my laptop and phone

Comment

No there ain't...when one tries to click contact seller, all there is...we're sorry, etc

Comment

You can contact the seller....at least I can...I didn't but I can.

Comment

Then let me know how before the auction ends

Comment

When you go to the auction on the right side under the sellers ID is some options to click on...one is Contact the Seller....after clicking this on the page that comes up you can select a topic....click on Other...this brings up another Contact the Seller in a blue box...click on that and then you can type a question to the seller.

Comment

Even though I'm totally not interested in this film, I sent the seller a question about the condition. Just because I CAN
                          Haven't heard back yet...

Comment

Well, it doesn't say that...what it says is..."we're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, the seller is unable to answer your question. We suggest looking at the item description..."

Comment

Not sure why you can’t do it. I also just tried on my phone and I clicked Contact Seller and it brought up a page for me to start typing a message to the seller. I don’t know how else I can help....sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X