X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jurassic Park Digest 0n eBay

It's BACK..........AGAIN !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JURASSIC-PAR...E/174570768448

Looks like another " lab reject " for someone to scoop up at a less - than - new price .

"Lab reject" well I didn't expect Ebay to have equivalent of Derann's "White box specials" in this day and age🙂

Comment

True and expensive mistake I'm guessing. Seem to be a few as well.

Comment

Actually its my birthday tomorrow, can someone buy it, and send it to me for "FREE", as I am just a poor old age pensioner.

Comment

Hey Graham , SO AM I and I released it !!!!

Comment

To be fair to Graham it is heading his general direction. Brand new but he knows there are white speckles. It’s going to California for a stereo re recoding after the sale then being returned to him before shipping. Brand new but he knows it need re recorded! Maybe he can get the white speckles coloured in cell by cell in with blue and green sharpie pens in Hawaii.

No bids wonder why?

Comment

We're watching it as I have a film friend who needs cheering up having lost his job due to covid and limited funds. Probably go for a fortune being faulty especially being fleabay.

Comment

Mike...Hawaii would be a long way to go don't you think?

No takers to send me a "FREE" copy, I even checked the letter box today just in case Oh! did I mention its my birthday

Comment

Happy birthday! (But no Jurrasic digest included, sorry). It's mine in a few days as well.

Comment

...just kidding

PS.....Thanks Osi about the birthday, I did turn 69 yesterday, Oh! to be young again
                    Last edited by Graham Ritchie; January 02, 2021, 09:13 PM.

Comment

What does the seller mean "IT MAY TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS AFTER AUCTION ENDS BEFORE FILM IS SHIPPED OUT DUE TO IT HAVING THE STEREO SOUND RECORDED IN CALIFORNIA" ? Sound like he is taking credit for recording it in stereo, not sure why he has to record soundtrack

Comment

Rather odd.
                        He says it's new, but it must be a reject print as he says it has sparkles.
                        And, if this is the case, he appears to have had, or seen, the print already.

Maurice

Comment

Well it went for $140.00 One bid wonder whether it will re appear again. Happy Birthday Graham you are still young at 69.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X