For Sale: R8mm print of The Kid Brother (Harold Lloyd) SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: R8mm print of The Kid Brother (Harold Lloyd) SOLD

I'm letting my feature length print of 'The Kid Brother' (US, 1927 with Harold Lloyd) go. This is a silent R8 print on 4x400' reels. The film is complete and in good shape. It was sold to me as a Blackhawk print (and came in a Blackhawk box), but it isn't. Even though it is a perfectly reasonable print and very enjoyable, it is more 'dupey' looking than you would expect from a Blackhawk print. I added a couple of screenshots (taken with my phone while projecting on a white wall). I'm asking for £40 + shipping.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	KidBrother1.jpg Views:	225 Size:	29.9 KB ID:	27592
    Click image for larger version  Name:	KidBrother2.jpg Views:	201 Size:	29.5 KB ID:	27593

Price reduced to £30!

Comment

Your print is a Bouchard....he had many very rare titles back when, some were William K. Everson's as well...Shorty

Comment

Now on Ebay:
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333979171556

Comment

Shorty, I don't think Bouchard was selling Everson prints. I believe he sold prints existing only in Argentina. All rare and not available anywhere else, then. Everson's prints of mainly Paramount features were released by Milestone. Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X