For Sale - GREASE - Derann Full Feature CinemaScope print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - GREASE - Derann Full Feature CinemaScope print

Okay, I’m not selling my print but can highly recommend this title in this format, it’s a nice print.

If you are looking for this print you’ll already know it’s a hard one to find in this format, however you’ll probably also like to know there’s a copy up for auction on eBay as I type!...

Ebay item 193882838580

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DERANN-GRE...wAAOSwOLFgIA7F

Maybe this will be your lucky day, good luck
    Rick

Thanks Ricky, the print is mine, there are video's available to watch of this print on the excellent Ged Jones's Derann Vaults Facebook page

Comment

sorry guys, I'm having to relist this, had a major issue with overseas shipping, so have rectified it and it will be relisted later tonight, sorry for any inconvenience, Del.

Comment

Hi Del,

I sent you a PM

Ken

Comment

It is an amazing print😃

Comment

Thank you Oliver, it's about to be relisted with shipping to all overseas collectors included, Ken sent you a PM, thanks, Del.

Comment

Oliver, have a look at the video's on the Derann Vaults

Comment

Right guys, Grease has been relisted:
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193883964461
                all overseas collectors can now bid (I hope), the best of luck and sorry for any inconvenience, Del

Comment

Del, I don’t own a Facebook account... But I am sure it is as magical as I suppose📽✨

Comment

Del, you are on track for an eBay record by the look of things and your quality offering. I remember Derann' s feature Gentleman Prefer Blondes went for $2004 USD a few years back. These rare prints are exciting to see when they come up for auction. Best wishes that you do well and I am sure the new owner will relish this one.

Comment

Thank you Oliver and Burton, it is a gorgeous print and one of the steadiest prints I've seen for a while.

Comment

A mate of mine just messaged me about the print, he pointed out about the description, maybe you can clear it up Del, I thought it had a line by the stripe, hes saying the stripe appears on screen ,over stripe as in its had another stripe fitted badly? Mark

Comment

Mark,
                          I think he means a „soundstripe moving right into the image“ from the side. This also happens on my THE LION KING.
                          It might be disturbing but You can mask it

Comment

Yes they had trouble with the striping machine and oxide mix most of the time towards the latter years.

Comment

Oliver/David, it mentions over stripe which indicates another stripe put on over the existing one, if it wasnt aligned properly and going into the picture area then a bit off putting to some, my print doesn't suffer from it nor does Lion King, Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X