X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zorro, Robin Hood, Musketeers Super 8

Hello
    I'm looking for some Zorro, Robin Hood and Musketeers super 8mm film stock:

- The Mask of Zorro (trailer or feature)
    - Zorro (1975)
    - The Mark of Zorro (1940)
    - The Mark of Zorro (1920)

Don't know if there's a trailer or feature for these:

- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

- The Three Musketeers (1993)

- The Three Musketeers (1948)

Best,
    Francisco

Hi Franciso, there is a super 8 trailer availbale for Robin Hood prince of Thieves, Via German printing.

Quite good and german titles, but nice.

There is also a Derann shortish one of the early 3 Musketeers. Usually on LPP. Not the longest of trailers but decent enough.

I think there are for some of the zorro ones as trailer`s as well, maybe others will know ? more and re features.

Best Mark.Hope you find some.

Comment

Derann did release the 1948 Three Musketeers as a full feature.

Comment

Hi Francisco
        I found this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-8-Trai...8AAOSw2qBgDDzT

It’s an amazing trailer „but“ german sound and german titles. A beautiful scope trailer!
        Regards
        Oliver

Comment

hello! Francisco it,s nice to have a nother entusiastic super 8 from my country portugal,i hope you can find the titles you are looking for,i got in my collection the adventures of robin hood, and the three musqueteers booth stunning prints i hope you can find these two they are a keeping,

best`:

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Todd View Post
            Hi Franciso, there is a super 8 trailer availbale for Robin Hood prince of Thieves, Via German printing.

Quite good and german titles, but nice.

There is also a Derann shortish one of the early 3 Musketeers. Usually on LPP. Not the longest of trailers but decent enough.

I think there are for some of the zorro ones as trailer`s as well, maybe others will know ? more and re features.

Best Mark.Hope you find some.
            Thank you very much, Mark! Do you know where I can find that Robin Hood trailer?
            Best,
            Francisco

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Feld View Post
              Hi Francisco
              I found this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-8-Trai...8AAOSw2qBgDDzT

It’s an amazing trailer „but“ german sound and german titles. A beautiful scope trailer!
              Regards
              Oliver
              Thanks a lot Oliver! I really appreciate it.
              Best, Francisco

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Caramelo View Post
                hello! Francisco it,s nice to have a nother entusiastic super 8 from my country portugal,i hope you can find the titles you are looking for,i got in my collection the adventures of robin hood, and the three musqueteers booth stunning prints i hope you can find these two they are a keeping,

best`:
                Hello Luís! Sim, sem dúvida. Vou continuar em inglês para os restantes membros poderem perceber e juntar-se à conversa caso também queiram partilhar.
                I also have "The Adventures of Robin Hood" (1938) in 4 reels. Good prints. Also in my collection, "The Three Musketeers" (1973) but the colors are very redish. But interesting as well. What's your musketeers' version?

Best,
                Francisco

Comment

Hi Francisco, there may be a source in the EU.

Does anyone know ?

You could ask some of the ebay.de sellers, especially if you find one in Berlin.

You can also get many nice trailers Via Steve Osbourne of the reel image in the USA.

Its a shame I sold my copy of RHPOT you would of been very welcome to it.

Can you record them yourself ?

I can`t manage with my set up, as no speed adjust machines.

I am hoping to take my youngest son to see the tree in Hadrians Wall in Robinhood Prince of thieves when things are better with luck.

About 110/120KM from here or therabouts.

Best wishes Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Todd View Post
                    Hi Francisco, there may be a source in the EU.

Does anyone know ?

You could ask some of the ebay.de sellers, especially if you find one in Berlin.

You can also get many nice trailers Via Steve Osbourne of the reel image in the USA.

Its a shame I sold my copy of RHPOT you would of been very welcome to it.

Can you record them yourself ?

I can`t manage with my set up, as no speed adjust machines.

I am hoping to take my youngest son to see the tree in Hadrians Wall in Robinhood Prince of thieves when things are better with luck.

About 110/120KM from here or therabouts.

Best wishes Mark.
                    Thanks a lot Mark. I'll do that and I will contact Steve Osbourne.
                    Really love Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Hope you and your son can go to see the tree in Hadrians Wall. Always loved to see it in the movie.

I don't know if my projector can record with the right speed. I have a BELL&HOWELL 33SR. I actually never recorded anything with it.

Best,
                    Francisco

Comment

I have the 1938 Robin Hood as well, and except for Gone With the Wind, is just about the best super 8 color print of a early color film. My Robin is one of those lovely Red Fox prints!

Comment

Hi Franciso I have noticed the odd member on here mentioning the Berlin place and being near.

If you search around you may be able to find a good contact.

Obviously handy as tax/import free in the EU.

They may be prepared to sell you them from the supplier. I`ll message a link, but you may need to buy two copies.

I wonder if there is a portugese trailer to add sound from, but I guess you may prefer the English original anyway.

Hope it all goes well.

Best Mark.

PS there are people in Spain ( quite close ) I think and the EU can do sound.

Comment

Working...
                        X