No announcement yet.

Ready....?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lee , THANKS for the compliment . It was a challenging edit !
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8791.JPG
Views:	686
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	29516

Comment

Yes... Godzilla destroys Tokyo every week! My son will be very happy!

Comment

godzilla , king of the monsters super 8mm digest

28 min. Black & white / hi-fi 600' digest

ordering information :

please be aware it may take

up to 16 weeks to have your copy in your hand , as

each print is ordered from germany “ on demand “ .

this includes the time it takes for the finished prints to go to italy for sound striping , then back to germany to be shipped to america and when it reaches america it goes for sound recording then out to you , the buyer . This whole process can take from 12 to 16 weeks – and in some cases longer , attributed also to the covid-19 pandemic .

just be aware of this before you purchase a copy .

cost per copy , as of 3-8-2021 : 285.00 usd , muted copies 257.00 , this for usa purchases .

this includes all shipping and handling

method of payment accepted : Personal checks or postal money orders , paypal with an added 4% .

send hard copy payments to :

dave baker

p.o. Box 772063

ocala , fl. 34477

paypal payments send to : hammerhead7in@yahoo.com

total for paypal orders is 297.00 , muted copies 269.00 usa purchases only

uk purchases : 289 pounds s.silver via paypal , muted copies 269 pounds s.sterling

europe purchases : 263 euros via paypal , muted copies 240 euros

australian dollar : 410 aus dollars via paypal , muted copies 382 australian dollars

and , as always , thank you for your continued support of the hobby !

questions or inquiries : monsterman1954@aol.com

Comment

Nice chat with Dave today and THIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT on Super 8! Dave you and the 'team Monster' have done a wonderful job making this one happen so well done!
          The pictures off screen show a detailed print but look at that shadow detail. Its going to look oh so good and WELL DONE!
          Reely looking forward to this 28 min of movie land history and if Jurassic Park is anything to go by we are in for a REEL treat worth waiting for.

I think Dave is soon to order so get in contact with the monsterman or miss the first negative print run.

Comment

He's getting closer................

Name:	image_7824.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	32867

Comment

How much?

Comment

Look 3 posts above yours.

Comment

I'm in - look for my check !

Comment

Dave. We are very excited to hear Godzilla is on his way to the UK where he will destroy the Virus flying off our home screens with anti virus radiation! Print looks amazing yet again and will join our other new releases on the special shelf.

Comment

Yes lee....he's here !!!

Name:	image_8155.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	34146

Name:	image_8154.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	34145
                      YIKES !!!!

Comment

David Baker has gone beyond Castle and Blackhawk and has become the great home movie maker for the 21st century. His Curse Of The Werewolf was a quality product, and I know this will be too! I know I've ordered mine.

Comment

Name:	DSC05412.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	35104EEEEE and E much excitement

GODZILLA has just arrived in the UK and pleased to meet his Jurassic Park new pals. We treated him or is it a her to some Imax glasses for protection against the Virus.
                          Had a quick look at the start with my glass and the print looks really nice. If I get done fitting this kitchen we will pop some corn and soak up the movie.

Think of the poor guy in the suit suffering from Oxygen deprivation and near drowning during the making of this.

All we need now is a 600ft of KONGA and it would make for a great collection.

Comment

Yes, it's just lovely, a classic! laughed at the roar at the end. Terrific.

Comment

4th viewing this evening. My neighbor remembers seeing it in the 80's projected locally on 16mm at a sci-fi model making event. Showed him the 600ft really enjoying it.

The film ends in full blown Stereo sound with Godzilla out of both speakers a nice touch hinting at the Kong Godzilla film that was to follow in Stereo. Made Val jump like mad bless her!

Loved the diving sequence near the end with hints of the 1934 SECRET OF THE LOCH available on 9.5mm sound film as the search for Loch Ness monster och eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X