Dirty Work Laurel and Hardy for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Work Laurel and Hardy for sale

I have a Blackhawk green box edition of the Laurel and Hardy comedy, "Dirty Work". Box has some wear but film is in very good condition. Going for 20.00 dollars plus 4.00 for shipping. Please message me if interested. Sincerely, Osi.

I think you left something out of your description that is very important. Sound or silent version?

Comment

Oh! Sound, and a nice booming soundtrack! (Bonk! Anybody who knows this short will get it!)

Comment

What exactly is the difference between the Green Box and Pink Box versions of BlackHawk films?

Comment

... and THAT is what that post in the 8mm section is supposed to be about! At times, Blackhawk would improve they're negative materials or more footage would be added. I couldn't honesty say if there are any differences between the pink or green box editions, I just state the color of the box for accuracies sake.

Comment

Hi Phil, when Lee Enterprises took the helm in 1975, box manufacture changed because the pink ones been around a long time. If there were new materials used, simply examine a pink-boxed HOG WILD versus an olive-green HOG WILD and so on, just to match scene texture...by the time silver boxes came in late 1979, most prints were cleaner, not necessarily due to pre-print.....my one task is to find out the producer of those boxes since 1952...Shorty

Comment

Shorty, once again you have been a "cine blessing", in that I didn't know the order as to when the different boxes came to be! So, what IS the proper order, from begining to end? And, perchance, could you place it in the topic I n the 8mm Forum section concerning the Lads? Much appreciated, Osi.

Comment

Working...
              X