Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderball

Thunderball Full Feature German Sound Germany only not mine

James Bond Feuerball, Super 8 Komplettfassungen Extrem Selten Rarität | eBay

It seems to be a flat version, not scope

Comment

The writing on the cans reads "CS Stereo" so it should be CinemaScope and Stereo sound.

Comment

Thunderball was the first Bond to be filmed in Panavision. The Super 8 Release I have is a 7X400' Derann print. Chances are this is a scope print. I would wonder about titles etc. If it is a German print. The seller will have a lot of questions to answer.

Comment

Okay - I was wrong. As Andreas said, you can see it on the cans, that it should be in Scope.
          The seller writes, that this is a polyester copy. The german prints (with german titles) I know, are on acetate on abridged (?) material - don't know the right English term for "Umkehrkopie"

If I count it right, I see 7 cans, so it could be the Derann print with german sound.

Comment

Michael, do You mean a print „made from of a positive source“?

Comment

Well, nobody likes a negative print ... Who likes a print with a bad attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver Feld View Post
                Michael, do You mean a print „made from of a positive source“?
                Yes, that's what I mean.

Comment

I have seen what are obvious negatives sold on Ebay as "Negative prints". Also I did buy a 16mm negative at an event that was just labeled "Dark print" but as it was only £1 I didn't feel hard done by.

Comment

Working...
                  X