StarWars Return of the Jedi wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarWars Return of the Jedi wanted

Hi, anyone offers the Derann Return of the Jedi for sale? Tia.

It is a lovely print Pat and worth holding out for a good one. The colours are quite saturated making force vibrant watch.

Comment

Why hold out for one when you can order one brand new from Steve at the Reel Image? It will be better than the older copies floating about as the stock I believe on the newer printings is better so the colors should pop more. And the price will be about the same.

Comment

I would agree with Alan, as, some of those "vintage" prints had a major LPP bluish caste to the colors. I ran into one of those. It was so bad, the greens of Endor were literally bluegrass!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Rik View Post
          Why hold out for one when you can order one brand new from Steve at the Reel Image? It will be better than the older copies floating about as the stock I believe on the newer printings is better so the colors should pop more. And the price will be about the same.
          I contacted Steve Osborne several times but so far no luck. He doesn’t have a copy to sell. Any other ideas?

Comment

Pat Even the 35mm film print we had here had a blue hue so that would only be passed down the line to the 8mm prints of old. Tiz a good feature and maybe a 600ft scope one day you never know.

Comment

Patrick, The Reel Image doesn't currently offer Return of the Jedi at this time. Put in a request for a print and Steve Will be on the look out. He has been on a well earned break the past few weeks but will be back again soon This one doesn't come up for sale often but it will be worth the wait . It is a great scope print! Both sharp and saturated with very good contrast. A terrific Derann print!

Comment

Tx! I will reconnect with Steve

Comment

Working...
                X