Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult movie trailers, very rare reel for sale on ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult movie trailers, very rare reel for sale on ebay!

I am selling a very rare reel of trailers on ebay. They are either very adulkt Horror films from the 70's, or strictly adult trailers for Adult films. I will try to find a 600ft reel for these as it is a spilling over 400ft reel. Lpp and black and white.

Satans Brides (color) LPP
    Jeno's Pizza (very faded)
    The Night Porter (color) LPP
    Trader Hornee (color) (some fading)
    Fugue In D Minor (believe it or not, a nude woman is "played" to bring forth music) BW
    Smut Peddlar BW
    Strange rampage BW

Eh, the Jeno's pizza roles commercial, I was too lazy to cut it out.

Here is the link ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324602873096

OK, eBay flagged it as too naughty, (gee, there wasn't any photos from the film), so I'll relist a "PC" friendly version on Wednesday.

Comment

OK, I relisted it, hopefully, it should stay up now, with more info as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324606311221?ul_noapp=true

Comment

Osi. I have the Smut Peddler Trl on 16 its so funny from 1965 which I picked up back in el day at the loved Manchester film fair where unique films used to pop up. Someone printed it from the original 35mm Negative and the 8 was printed I was told from this 16mm print a long time ago. It was shown at the event back in the 80's. Nice little memory of the golden years and I was told it was also known at The Peddler to tone it down a bit. Funny reely

Comment

The funny thing is that this was fairly risque in the 60's, but PG13 films today are literally more graphic than this trailer, the same being true of the others. Lee, I will respond to your PM Friday, my cellphone won't seem to let me respond.

Comment

I have the feature on 16 (Smut peddler) can’t member off the top of my head if any of the scenes in the trailer feature in the actual film. I seem to remember that less is more– Brevity is the soul of wit Et cetera. Which is a long winded way of saying that the complete film is not the best of its kind. While the trailer does what it supposed to do Very well

Comment

I really wonder where or what 'Fogue in F Minor" came from? It's not much more than a minute and a half or so. It's a little too graphic for 60's TV. Could it have been just made for adult theatres as a gag?

Comment

Just wanted to add that the title of that first trailer is Satans Wedding Night.

Comment

... or is it "The Devil's Wedding Night?"

Comment

Lee, could you please send me your full mailing address by PM?

Comment

Working...
                    X