Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

007 Scope Feature TOMORROW NEVERS DIES on eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 Scope Feature TOMORROW NEVERS DIES on eBay!

I just spotted this 007 Super 8mm Scope Feature now live on eBay but ending soon and thought to share it with my fellow collectors. It’s not mine, I sold mine several years ago!

Good luck.

Rick

<p>Super 8 Mm Scope “ Tomorrow Never Dies James Bond Excellent Colour. Condition is "Used". Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.</p><br><p>Mounted on 6 x. 600 foot reels</p><p>Excellent colour and definition. Superb sound in scope. This is a once and only opportunity</p><p>Postage £12 compensated. Not £3.20 as stated.</p><p>You will need a scope lens attached to projector to watch this film</p><p>International postage is approx 35 English pounds eg. To usa</p>

The film is still available new of course and expect it will exceed the price of a new film as per usual ebay form. 🤣

Comment

Sold for 630.00 Pound

Comment

Hi, I wondered where this is still available new from, many thanks, Darren

Comment

The Reel image email thereelimage_043yahoo.com Steve

Comment

The screenshots made it appear that the gate needed a very thorough clean. That would worry me, particularly if projecting such a valuable film!

Comment

Hi Edward, thanks very much for letting me know that, Darren

Comment

Also see The Reel Image web site at

https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

Comment

Working...
                X