I'm bailing out of super 8mm and will be selling tons of film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bailing out of super 8mm and will be selling tons of film

What's the market like these days? I will be offering Derann Disney features, Universal 8 400 footers, Laurel and Hardy and other Blackhawk shorts and tons of cartoons that still have great color. I'll start lists if you think it's good.

Hey GOOD LUCK ! I think you'll do good . Send your first list to me as a Private Message.....
    Dave

Comment

Kurt,

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the hobby, however I think it's a great opportunity for members to add to their collections.

You should be aware of our Forum sales rules:
      • Prices must accompany all sales listings.
      • If an item is listed without a price, the entire topic will be deleted.
      • Sale items must be listed! Please do not post "PM me for a list..." The exception to this is providing a link that leads to a site that displays titles and prices (similar to Independent 8, Paul Foster or Super 8 Warehouse).
      • "Make me an offer", ".....or best offer" is not allowed.
      So although David made a bold effort to be first in line, we do not allow sales lists by PM to be advertised on the Forum. I hope you'll be listing your films here.

Comment

Here comes the first list. Prices are plus shipping depending on where you are. US prices. If you buy, I'll tell you how much the total is before you commit.

THE JUNGLE BOOK. Derann print. Stereo and gorgeous colors but you can see a bit of the side track as many of those prints do. Still great to watch and can be masked. $300. SOLD
        WITCHFINDER GENERAL. Walton print. Nice color still. Rare. It's a bit shrunk, but if you Filmrenew it, it runs great. $150.
        HORROR EXPRESS. Unknown print but color is good. Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. Runs fine. $150. SOLD
        KING KONG. Full Walton print. Slightly faded but still awesome. Mounted on 600' reels. $200.
        GENEVIEVE. 600' Derann condensation about the English old-timey auto race. Delightful and gorgeous color. $75.
        UNIVERSAL PACK NO. ONE: FRANKENSTEIN 400'. PSYCHO 400'. FRENZY includes scenes from the 200' not in the 400. $75.
        MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS. A super rare black and white print meant to be shown to sailors at sea. Has the Spam routine. $100.
        THE EXORCIST 400' warm or 3x400' warm. Short version $40, long version $200.
        I LOVE LUCY. The freezer episode. Lucy has never been on super 8mm before. Full show. $125. SOLD

And if anyone is still into 16mm, I have a cartoon grab bag. A 2000' reel that has lots of good color. Mostly all Warner Bros. $50

Comment

Here's the first batch!

Comment

BOUNCING BABIES. Little Rascals. $20.
            FENCE BUSTER. Documentary about Babe Ruth. $20.
            ST. LOUIS BLUES, Bessie Smith $75

Comment

Can I have the jungle book please

Comment

If you have a nice print 101 Dalmations I’ll take that too.

Comment

Is ST. LOUIS BLUES S8?

Comment

Phillip, yes. Say you got my message.

Comment

Shorty, yes "St. Louis Blues" is in super 8 sound.

Comment

Phillip, I had it a couple of years ago but sold it! How about "Mickey's Christmas Carol" {stereo) and "Peace on Earth" (perfect color) for $75?

Comment

MACK SENNETT'S FUN FACTORY. Two reels with a music track. $40.
                          CLOWN PRINCES OF HOLLYWOOD. Two reels with a music track. $40.
                          MORE FROM THE ENCHANTED STUDIO. Melies? Music track. $40.
                          BIG BUSINESS. Hilarious L and H with music track. $70.
                          MEN O' WAR. L and H with sound. $40.
                          BERTH MARKS. L and H with sound. $40.
                          DIRTY WORK. L and H with sound. $40.

Comment

If you think it's too much, negotiate!

Comment

Phillip.someone grabbed Mickey. How about "The Snowman"? $70? SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X