From Shorty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Shorty

Wanted 200' S8Sound...In the Frankenstein series; TRIAL OF, HOUSE OF and MEETS THE WOLFMAN...also House of Dracula and Shrinking Man...boxes unnecessary, unless accompanies already...Cheers, Shorty

Shorty, my friend, even if you found each and every film you sought, I am sure that you would definitely start collecting a whole second edition of each and every film on your collection, and I see no fault in that! Happy hunting!

Comment

Somehow, I'm picturing Shorty's collection including multiple copies of Castle Films with variant box designs!🤣

Comment

Oh, well...not really...one of each, and choice at that...is enough. Bill, I had at one time, 3 even 4 copies of many titles...those I sold for cash to attend shows and locate films i don't have...round-about way, yet I accomplish my thoughts...My silly little want-list is as exact as can be, after scouring many catalogs and investigating box variations and dupe/neg consistency, have only what I have to acquire before calling it a day, so to speak...I know there is alot more of other items, but not interested, as I would be collecting for life every single cartoon, newsreel and adventure...never would make it to enjoy what I have...anyway, it's been shorts these many years will continue to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Caruso View Post
          Wanted 200' S8Sound...In the Frankenstein series; TRIAL OF, HOUSE OF and MEETS THE WOLFMAN...also House of Dracula and Shrinking Man...boxes unnecessary, unless accompanies already...Cheers, Shorty
          Shorty, see: https://www.ebay.com/itm/23414860404...EAAOSwUA5hFcIR

Castle Films, DOOM OF DRACULA/HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN 400' super 8 silent film

Both 200' mid-70's Castle Digests are spliced on one 400' reel
          House of Frankenstein credits are spliced in place of Doom of Dracula to create a "House of Frankenstein" 400' digest with a clean splice at the end of DOOM smoothly into HOUSE...
          Nice prints and recently viewed
          A neat pic was created and adhered to a 400' plastic box
          Buyer pays $3.99 shipping

Comment

THanks Ed, no, want a separate 200' on HOUSE...the Castle-way...

Comment

Working...
            X