Damnation Alley scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnation Alley scope

Yeah, I know, rare, and not released in the U.S., but I'd like to find it! One of those B movies that's so bad ... It's good!

I forget to mention, it's a 400ft digest.

Comment

Osi
      I found this one at eBay.de!
      It‘s the german cutdown by piccolo film which is rare and beautiful on the big screen.
      Good luck.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/324808359488...8AAOSwnAdhVLt6

Comment

It’s one of those movies that is around but isn’t widely available. Twilight’s Last Gleaming being another title that comes to mind.

Comment

Can somebody translate this? I tried putting in an offer, and i got this, but there didn't appear to be any option for translating this ...

Dieser Artikel kann leider nicht nach USA verschickt werden. Sie sind vom Kauf dieses Artikels und von der Gebotsabgabe ausgeschlossen. Grund: Der Verkäufer hat angegeben, dass der Artikel nicht an Adressen in USA verschickt werden kann.

Comment

The seller doesn’t sell to the USA…
            I am very sorry for that

But this title comes up from time to time and I will look for it for You
            Oliver

Comment

Well, sooner or later, it'll pop up Oliver, and hopefully, with slightly better color. That one has some color loss. I watched this scope digest on YouTube, and it is somewhat better than the flat U.S. digest. That digest makes the film look better than it really is. Definitely grade B movie, but fun, just the same.

Comment

Osi Osgood

Here you go Osi, though it's not scope:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28426693755...6&toolid=10001

Comment

Nope, already had that one. Only the scope will do. But thanks, just the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X