Brand new Super 8 Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
    Bread and water builds character, at least, that's what I tell my kids! (Note: sarcasm, for the humor impaired.)
    Especially if they have to make the bread and draw the water from a well!! 😆

Comment

If I remember right, bread and water leaves one really constipated!

-but who wants THAT character!

Comment

Steve

Depend on the bread. Pretty of roughage and mould let’s it slide through 😱

Attached Files

Comment

YUUUUCK!!! (Quote from my wife).

Comment

Toast it loads of penicillin then spread marmite on it and you will be cured or cleared of everything. If you saw the way bread is produced you wouldn’t are it either. In my single days I had a mate who would have ate anything. Constitution of an ox . His specialty was cornflakes with Harp when milk wasn’t available.

Comment

I remember going back to a friends flat after a party many years ago when we were all young and we were offered toast. It took a long while to arrive. A couple of weeks later we were told that was because it took a while for her flat mate to "pick the green bits off the bread......."

Comment

rich man stocking stuffer

Comment

Brian,

Yes, for one of those larger size rich man luxury stockings....

Comment

Oh , I have TWO of those....anyone willing to fill them out there ??

Comment

Working...
                    X