Final Wanted List of Short Subjects Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Wanted List of Short Subjects Wanted

All Super 8mm Sound - Hanna-Barbera Abbott & Costello Cartoons, Object: Not Matrimony, Help Wanted; Female, A Bashful Romeo, Baby Makes Two, Christmas Seals Special, Dizzy Doctors, Monsters We've Known & Loved, The Chemist, The Inventors, Popeye Meets Ali-Baba, Radio Rampage, Fish Feathers, Hillbilly Goat, How To Clean House (This last one could also be Std 8 Sound 400')....and these Castle/U8 editions; STOCK CAR CHALLENGE, CHIMP'S LAST CHANCE, NEPTUNE'S PLAYLAND, THE RAILROAD STORY, WRONG-WAY WILLIE, THE LIVELY SET, CANADIAN PACIFIC, FRONTIER FURY, THE VIRGINIAN, HOUSE OF FRANKENSTEIN, INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, TRIAL OF FRANKENSTEIN and PSYCHO....lastly, most any 50' Headline Editions from Castle and other distributors, including PALACE OF THE GRAND MASTERS and INDUSTRY AT THE NEW YORK WORLD'S FAIR...Thanks to all, Shorty

Say it isn't so, Shorty?! Your wanted lists are legendary! What would the forum be without them!

Comment

It would be more pleasant...no, then I'll start a new one with film-related magazines and such that I'd like, or be a short subject-emeritus, anyone needing help or such can turn my way...or.....

Comment

Shorty, thought I wrote you a PM. Do you have any super 8 prints of Popeye/Ali Baba? I have a Niles that you are welcome to, but it is faded.

Comment

Working...
        X