Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Animation specials

Greetings my dear film friends!

It's always a pleasure to talk with you all. Even though I'm probably picking the worst time to ask since the holidays are approaching, I was wanting to see if anyone had any Christmas specials/cartoons/films for sell?

I'm also currently looking for:
    - Rankin/Bass 1977 THE HOBBIT
    - A BOY NAMED CHARLIE BROWN

As always, I wish everyone the very best and hope you have a great holiday coming up for all who celebrate!!

Lincoln

My print of "A Boy Named Charlie Brown", is not for sale, but at least it's existence, means that there might be other prints!

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
      My print of "A Boy Named Charlie Brown", is not for sale, but at least it's existence, means that there might be other prints!
      I feel confident I’ll get my own copy some day! Then I’ll be happy to be apart of the Charlie Brown club.

Comment

I'm not sure if this will help, but you might want to do some research as to the assorted film libraries that have existed over the years, around the world. If you can find out where they were and even better, former employees, you might potentially locate, perhaps, still existing prints. It's worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
        X