Super 8 christmas films for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8 christmas films for sale.

I have listed below films for sale from my collection.

Due to my failing eyesight (macular degeneration) I cannot enjoy my films as I used to. This is the first batch of films up for sale - more to follow.

All the films listed are in excellent / very good condition (except where otherwise stated).

Postage and Packing costs to be added (at cost - subject to agreement). Preferably, the films will be sent via a traceable service (insured) unless a note, in writing is received from the buyer, stating this is not required. If it is not sent "traceable" then any loss must be accepted by the buyer. Buyers are welcome to arrange their own shipping, or collection, once the item is packed.

Obviously, due to my "disability", please allow time for packing and despatch. I will do it as fast as I can, bearing in mind, I am also the carer for my disabled wife and daughter.

It is with great regret that I part with these titles but I would prefer someone else to get pleasure from them, instead of leaving them on a shelf, not being watched.

All the films come in plastic film containers and, in some instances, the original boxes, reels and leaders are available and can be included in the deal, if required - these films are marked "OB".

I am sorry but I cannot "split up the reels" to their original reel because of my sight problem.

I do have "screenshots" for some titles (these are marked with *) and I am willing to attempt to take "screenshots" with a mobile phone, but cannot guarantee the quality/outcome.

Payment with Paypal, "as a gift" is preferred.

On 1200' REELS
    MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS - 2 X 1200' - AGFA - £250.00 * SOLD
    BEAUTY & THE BEAST - 2 X 1200' - AGFA - £300.00 * OB SOLD
    WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT - 2 X 1200' - AGFA - £300.00 * SOLD
    On 800' REELS
    SMALL ONE - FUJI STOCK / NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (MGM) / DISNEY XMAS - EASTMAN - 1 X 800' - (Some Fade) - £15.00 * SOLD

MICKEY'S FIRST 50 YEARS / WALT DISNEY'S TRICKS OF THE TRADE - 1 X 800' - LPP - £80.00 (Mickey's First 50 Years has the Gold Collector's Edition box numbered 2081 of 5000 complete with booklet but has fade - but the "real buy" is "Tricks of the Trade"). * SOLD

On 600' REELS
    WALT DISNEY'S ONCE UPON A MOUSE - LPP - £100.00 * SOLD

MICKEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL - STEREO - AGFA - £120.00 OB * SOLD
    WINNIE THE POOH AND THE BLUSTERY DAY - LPP - £120.00 * SOLD

There will be further titles listed in the coming weeks - please watch this space....
    Last edited by Keith Ashfield; November 23, 2021, 04:26 PM.

Can I have mickeys Christmas carole please

Comment

And Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Some absolute crackers in that list! Sorry to see you're selling them under such unfortunate circumstances.

Comment

So sorry Kieth, in my haste to see what you were selling I scrolled past the top of the post. I’m really sorry to hear through you failing sight that you can no longer enjoy your films. It must be very frustrating.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. Extremely frustrating, having been a collector for over 40 years but we deal with life's cards as they are dealt.

Comment

Sent you a PM, Keith! Best regards, my friend. Osi

Comment

I’m terribly sorry to hear about your Heath issues!

if still available, I’d be interested in Roger Rabbit or The Small One/Night Before Christmas.
                Last edited by Lincoln Thorn; November 23, 2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Hello Keith, you have a pm; very sorry for your health condition

Comment

Good morning all.

Just an update on film sales. The following titles have now been sold -

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
                    Mickey's Christmas Carol
                    Once Upon a Mouse
                    Mickey's First 50 Years/Tricks of the Trade
                    Winnie the Pooh
                    Small One/Night Before Xmas/Disney Xmas

Many thanks to the prompt purchasers. I will get your films to you as soon as possible. I will let you know when despatched and any relevant tracking details.

Keith
                    Last edited by Keith Ashfield; November 24, 2021, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Hello Keith.
                      I am very, very sorry to read about the reason for the selling of Your beloved films.

All the best to You

Oliver

Comment

Yes. It is a very sad reason and I to am sorry to read it has affected you. I remember that Dave West of DCR films did the same when his diabetes finally affected his sight.

Comment

Thanks for your kind thoughts guys.
                          I was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration about 7 years ago but have managed to cope until now. It is becoming increasingly difficult to set up the equipment and I do not wish to damage my films by incorrectly threading etc. That, along with my care commitment to my wife and daughter, makes sense to let someone else get pleasure from them. I do miss the "showmanship of reel film" but it is far easier to put a disc into a slot than mess with mechanical equipment.
                          BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IS NOW SOLD
                          Many thank,
                          Keith

Comment

I look forward to that list and I am setting aside me dollars for the purchases! I so wish that this could be reversed, as I'd much rather still have my fellow film collector and his collection out there, but things are as they are. Absolutely best wishes!

Comment

Hi Keith no reason you can`t keep popping in on here and keep connected.

Some other old friends on here have left cine but still drop in.

I`m not suggesting you do this but I would probably need to keeo keep say a light Sankyo 501 or similar in nice order and a couple of 400`s and a few trailers.

I think I would need to at least keep that in a cupboard somewhere.

But you have a good VP so you can still enjoy the big screen, and far more easily too.

Sounds very tough there for your family, so all take care.

Best Mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X