Wanted Disney S8Sound 400'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Disney S8Sound 400'

400'(Color and possibly some B&W) DISNEY CLASSIC CARTOONS, Volume 2...I believe there was a 2nd edition...will buy, thanks, Shorty

Shorty , I've got 2 Disney cartoons I'll send for a Christmas present if you want them : FOX and the HOUND - color - sound - 200ft and SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS - color - sound 400 ft . Just PM me your shipping address .

Comment

Thanks David

Comment

Hey Merry Christmas my friend

Comment

Joe. Here in the UK the vol II 400ft is hard to find. I have a low fade so it is avaliable mine dating from the 80's. My fave cine shop was closing down back then so wanted to clear the Disneys and returning home I purchased them all. Majority were on lower fade stock which I still have and love full of nostalgia.
          The Jungle Book reels are the very best and easily cut into a nice 400 foot of memories

Comment

Thanks Lee, maybe the Volume 2 will be an easer find here...I have almost all the 200' Disney cut-downs, and surprisingly colors are still rather vibrant on many..keep me updated with all news, see you again in about eleven months...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Working...
            X