FS: Derann Features, cutdowns, shorts, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Derann Features, cutdowns, shorts, etc

Due to COVID-19, I am trying to pay off some debt.
    Shipping from Japan. Buyer covers Paypal fees.
    Photos and videos taken during projection are available upon request for most films on this list.
    Send me a PM if you have any questions about condition or shipping costs.

Poltergeist(flat, feature, LPP, mono English sound) $600

Wizard of OZ (flat, feature, low fade, English sound) $550 SOLD

The Sound of Music (scope, 6x600ft feature, low fade, English sound) $650 SOLD

The Little Mermaid (Disney,feature, Agfa film stock, 3x600ft, flat, stereo English sound) $350
    print is very soft/slightly out of focus but quality improves later on in the film.

Never Say Never Again (scope,2x600ft cutdown, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $220 SOLD

Superman II (scope,2x600ft, cutdown, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $250 ON HOLD

Neverending Story (scope,1x600ft, digest, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $150
    needs to be re-recorded. sound is off by 2-3 seconds after the lips move.

Psycho (Hitchcock, Standard/Regular 8mm,Agfa 2s, feature, magnetic English track) $350
    low inaudible volume from midway through used car lot, scene to before she arrrives at Bates hotel, should be rerecorded,
    half of film from non perforation side missing for about 10 frames near scene where she firsts meets police man, beginning of spool 2 a few bad splices due to tears in film(lasts abput 2 seconds)

Sheep dog- a sheep in the deep (1x200ft,Agfa - Acetate 1S, Techno Films) $35 SOLD

Beatles "Magic Mystery Tour" (Japanese digest, Fujifilm, optical track) $65 SOLD
    Johnny Carson, Don Rickles, and the Japanese Bath "The Tonight Show"(1x200ft, 3s film) $35

Deputy Droopy( Looney Tunes, Derann, AGFA polyester English mono sound,1x200ft) $50 SOLD

"Most Befuddling thing" Sword in the Stone (excerpt, 1x200ft,Kodak LPP, Derann) $35

World of Logos Number 1/Derann Logos No. 1 (kodak lpp 1987, forgot length) $40

Sunbeam(1980, PO FLAKE PRODUCTIONS,1x200ft, animation, low fade) $50

The Incredible Shrinking Man (Universal 8, 400ft) $85

Ventriloquist cat (Derann, AGFA polyester, Tex Avery MGM animation,200ft) $50 SOLD

Dog gone tired (Derann, AGFA polyester, Tex Avery MGM animation,200ft) $50 SOLD

Titles that I have that are not for sale but I might consider trading for other types of film in 16mm or 35mm.

Goldfinger(Derann)
    Snow White (Derann)
    Beauty and the Beast (Derann)
    The Secret of Nimh (Derann)
    The Rescuers down under (Derann)
    The Lion King ( Derann)

I am looking for performances by african american artists in 16mm. Films in 16mm related to Japan.
    Anything in 35mm that catches my fancy.
    Last edited by Jason Smith; December 09, 2021, 03:55 AM.

Hi Jason I'll take Deputy Droopy and Ventriloquist Cat, thanks.

Comment

Hello Jason-

Can you please reserve "Sound of Music" please? Thanks!

Comment

Also, please reserve "Magical Mystery Tour" as well!

Comment

Hi Jason,
          PM sent, thank you.

Comment

Hi Jason. I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Comment

SOLD

​​​​Sheep dog- a sheep in the deep

Dog Gone Tired
              Last edited by Jason Smith; December 09, 2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

As per Sales Rules, I have deleted a few posts here.

Comment

Hi Jason. I paid through PayPal for Sunbeam Dog Gone Tired and Sheep in the Deep. Thank you so much!!

Comment

Hello Jason. Excuse my ignorance but I was curious as to what the LPP denotes? Also the same regarding the AGFA film am I to assume this has something to do with films tendency to turn red and how this film stock is or is not effected?

Comment

Eastman LPP: Stands for "Lowfade Positive Print"
                      When you are getting a film on LPP film stock, you know that the film has not faded.

Read more about it here.
                      https://www.paulivester.com/films/filmstock/guide.htm

Comment

Updated list. I am open to offers or trades for the remaining films.

Poltergeist(flat, feature, LPP, mono English sound) $600 SOLD

Wizard of OZ (flat, feature, low fade, English sound) $550 SOLD

The Sound of Music (scope, 6x600ft feature, low fade, English sound) $650 SOLD

The Little Mermaid (Disney,feature, Agfa film stock, 3x600ft, flat, stereo English sound) $350
                        print is very soft/slightly out of focus but quality improves later on in the film.

Never Say Never Again (scope,2x600ft cutdown, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $220 SOLD

Superman II (scope,2x600ft, cutdown, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $250 SOLD

Neverending Story (scope,1x600ft, digest, LPP polyester, mono English sound) $150
                        needs to be re-recorded. sound is off by 2-3 seconds after the lips move.

Psycho (Hitchcock, Standard/Regular 8mm,Agfa 2s, feature, magnetic English track) $350
                        low inaudible volume from midway through used car lot, scene to before she arrives at Bates hotel, should be rerecorded,
                        half of film from non perforation side missing for about 10 frames near scene where she firsts meets police man, beginning of spool 2 a few bad splices due to tears in film(lasts about 2 seconds)

Sheep dog- a sheep in the deep (1x200ft,Agfa - Acetate 1S, Techno Films) $35 SOLD

Beatles "Magic Mystery Tour" (Japanese digest, Fujifilm, optical track) $65 SOLD
                        Johnny Carson, Don Rickles, and the Japanese Bath "The Tonight Show"(1x200ft, 3s film) $35

Deputy Droopy( Looney Tunes, Derann, AGFA polyester English mono sound,1x200ft) $50 SOLD

"Most Befuddling thing" Sword in the Stone (excerpt, 1x200ft,Kodak LPP, Derann) $35

World of Logos Number 1/Derann Logos No. 1 (kodak lpp 1987, forgot length) $40

Sunbeam(1980, PO FLAKE PRODUCTIONS,1x200ft, animation, low fade) $50 SOLD
                        The Incredible Shrinking Man (Universal 8, 400ft) $85

Ventriloquist cat (Derann, AGFA polyester, Tex Avery MGM animation,200ft) $50 SOLD

Dog gone tired (Derann, AGFA polyester, Tex Avery MGM animation,200ft) $50 SOLD

Comment

Hi Jason would you take 100 plus postage to the U.K for never ending story,if so send me Ur PayPal details plus how much the total with postage would be.Regards Russ

Comment

Hi Russ. I sent you a PM.

Comment

A reminder about one of the sales rules:
                              • Bargaining is not allowed. If you'd like to negotiate, please do so off-Forum, via PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X