Headliners Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headliners Wanted

Super and Std 8mm Silent (Sound), with nice boxes; 50' CASTLE FILMS: PALACE OF THE GRANDMASTERS, INDUSTRY AT THE NY WORLD'S FAIR, DRACULA, A&C MEET THE MUMMY...also most any western, travel, sci-fi, comedy and thriller...also from COLUMBIA and other outfits...
    Thanks from Shorty

Meet the Mummy, Pardon My Sarong and Take Bus, Pay Later were never released as headliners. They were discontinued by the time Castle released them.

Comment

Oh, I know,,,wasn't sure about 'Mummy'...any others in any genre' are most-welcome

Comment

Regarding Castle Films - When did they stop releasing HEADLINE editions?

Comment

I may be mistaken but headline editions were dropped when Castle became Universal 8. "Best of" Horror, Abbott & Costello, etc. Universal 8 combined 50' headline editions on 400' reels.

Comment

They stopped releasing new headlines in 1976. Universal 8 did release the old headliners in new purple and white boxes for awhile

Comment

Comment

What type of real was that on? I can't make out from the picture. Never seen one of these before. I HATE those Universal 8 covers.

Comment

Those are on 50' reels.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5913.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	164.9 KB ID:	50839

Now let's get back on topic and see if anyone can help Shorty find what he's looking for.

Comment

Thanks, I'll be specific....and no, it's not catching...as example, there are two Castle Headliners I want, these are Super 8 Silent in Color (as color can be); PALACE OF THE GRANDMASTERS and INDUSTRY AT THE NEW YORK WORLD'S FAIR...now onto Atlas...there was a series on New York, aptly titled; "New York: Big Movie of a Big City"...here I need entries 3, 4,5, & 6...Castle again, of a mind for most travel, adventure, western, sci-fi, comedy and thriller titles...and several from other outfits..appreciate any and all help as always...Cheers, Shorty

Comment

Working...
                    X