Super 8mm Film Sales - Lot 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 8mm Film Sales - Lot 2

Following on from my pre-Christmas sale of films from my collection - (see link below) -

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/forum/8mm-films-for-sale-trade-wanted/47626-super-8-christmas-films-for-sale

I am listing more titles - see below -

REMO WILLIAMS-THE ADVENTURE BEGINS -OPTICAL SND - 2 X 1200' - KODAK SP - £50.00 SOLD
    SEA WOLVES - OPTICAL SND - 4 X 600' - KODAK SP - £50.00 Some Fade SOLD
    CITY HEAT - EASTWOOD/REYNOLDS - OPTICAL SND - 2 X 800' - KODAK SP - £50.00 SOLD
    FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE - OPTICAL SND - 2 X 1200' - KODAK SP -£50.00 - Some Fade SOLD
    SHOWBOAT - 2 X 1200' - LPP - £150.00
    CALAMITY JANE - 4 X 600' - LPP - £150.00 SOLD
    GENEVIEVE - 3 X 600' - AGFA - £150.00 SOLD
    THEM! - SCI-FI CLASSIC - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £200.00 SOLD
    HOBSON'S CHOICE - COMEDY - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £80.00 SOLD
    AFRICAN QUEEN - 2 X 1200' - KODAK SP - £40.00 Some fade SOLD
    THE YANGTZE INCIDENT - RICHARD TODD - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £130.00
    HAPPIEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE - COMEDY - 2 X 800' - B/W ACETATE - £60.00
    WAR OF THE WORLDS 1953 - FULL MARKETING FEATURE - 2 X 800' - EASTMAN - £50.00 Some Fade. SOLD
    IRON MAIDEN 1963 - COMEDY - MICHAEL CRAIG - 3 X 600' + 1 X 400' - KODAK SP - £40.00 SOLD
    OLD MOTHER RILEY MEETS THE VAMPIRE - COMEDY - 4 X 400' - B/W ACETATE - £35.00
    TILL THE CLOUDS ROLL BY - 7 X 400' - EASTMAN - £20.00 - Faded SOLD
    WAY OUT WEST - 2 X 600' - B/W ACETATE - £35.00 (Walton - Slightly abridged version)
    METEOR - 3 X 400' - KODAK SP - £20.00 Some Fade - ORIGINAL BOXES SOLD

ALL TITLES HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH FILMGUARD

Payment, as before, with Paypal (as a gift please). Postage (at cost) is extra and the parcel will be fully insured (unless otherwise requested).

I do this with a sad and heavy heart, but I would prefer overseas buyers to arrange their own collection and shipping please, as I have experienced problems with "International Sales" going missing / delayed in customs etc and, because of my health problems, this has caused a great deal of stress, having to make claims on carriers etc. and my concern for the customers who are waiting.

Thank you for looking at my titles - it is with great sadness that I part with them but I have to be realistic as I cannot get any pleasure from them due to my failing eyesight and I do not want to risk damaging the films or my equipment by using them under the circumstances.
    Last edited by Keith Ashfield; January 13, 2022, 11:06 AM.

Hello Keith, thank you for listing - I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Hello Keith. I have also just sent you a PM.

Comment

I’ve just sent you a PM

Comment

Wow - what a selection. No wonder you have practically sold them all within 24 hours! Unfortunately I was too slow off the mark to jump in.

Comment

Rik, sorry about that - it has taken me by surprise! However keep "watching this space" as when I have sorted out the sales from this list there will be a final list put on here. They are mainly documentaries about the film world. Following that (I don't know when yet, there will be items of equipment and accesories to be sold.
            Keep watching.........

I can confirm that the films that have been purchased are packed and ready for despatch. I thank all who have been kind enough to take up my reluctant sales.

Comment

I have updated what titles are still available (with a couple of reductions) as I can no longer edit the original post -

SHOWBOAT - 2 X 1200' - Polyestar stock - £150.00
              THE YANGTZE INCIDENT - RICHARD TODD - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £110.00
              HAPPIEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE - COMEDY - 2 X 800' - B/W ACETATE - £50.00 SOLD
              OLD MOTHER RILEY MEETS THE VAMPIRE - COMEDY - 4 X 400' - B/W ACETATE - £30.00 SOLD
              WAY OUT WEST - 2 X 600' - B/W ACETATE - £30.00 (Walton - Slightly abridged version) SOLD

Many thanks
              Last edited by Keith Ashfield; January 14, 2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Last remaining title -

The Yangtse Incident - RICHARD TODD - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £100.00 - Released in America as "Battle Flag" This is the-enactment of the events surrounding the voyage in April 1949 of the Royal Navy frigate Amethyst along the Yangtse river, and the attempts of its crew to get vital supplies to a British Embassy isolated in civil war-riven China. Commander J.S. Kieran (Richard Todd) is forced to brave Communist artillery along the 140-mile stretch to freedom, losing many men en route.

SHOWBOAT - 2 X 1200' - Polyestar stock - £150.00 - SOLD

My profound thanks to all of the purchasers of the films - I never expected such a "feeding frenzy " - Thanks a lot you canny sharks!
                    Last edited by Keith Ashfield; January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Hello Keith, You have a PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	battle-hell-affiche_494202_40192.jpg Views:	0 Size:	256.8 KB ID:	51931 -
                        Last remaining title from Lot 2 - SOLD
                        The Yangtse Incident - RICHARD TODD - 2 X 1200' - B/W ACETATE - £100.00 - Released in America as "Battle Hell".
                        This is the-enactment of the events surrounding the voyage in April 1949 of the Royal Navy frigate Amethyst along the Yangtse river, and the attempts of its crew to get vital supplies to a British Embassy isolated in civil war-riven China. Commander J.S. Kieran (Richard Todd) is forced to brave Communist artillery along the 140-mile stretch to freedom, losing many men en route.
                        Print review -
                        https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000210
                        Last edited by Keith Ashfield; January 17, 2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

All of the titles from this lot of films have now been sold.

Many thanks to all the buyers.

Now working on Lot 3 - mainly documenatries about the film world.

Keep watching this space......

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Ashfield View Post
                            Last remaining title -

My profound thanks to all of the purchasers of the films - I never expected such a "feeding frenzy " - Thanks a lot you canny sharks!

........ and, guess what? It's all YOUR fault for having such a superb selection of films for sale!!! Ha! Ha! I know mine are on the way! Can't wait !

Comment

Please check your PM’s Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X