*** Duck Soup *** (3 x 600 ft / The Marx Brothers) SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Duck Soup *** (3 x 600 ft / The Marx Brothers) SOLD

One of the best Marx Brothers movies, a rare and hard to find copy. Sharp print, some sporadic splicing.
    Edited in Spain in 3 x 600 ft. Magnetic sound in Spanish. Treated with Filmguard.

Price: 110 €
    (Shipping: 20 € European Union / 35 € rest of the countries)

JAVIER!!!!! Sent you an urgent PM!!!!!

Comment

Sold.

Comment

My precious ... My precious ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!

Comment

Javier, I received the print very quickly, but the screenshots show no scratches at all, or nearly none , extremely light, but the print I received is covered with scratches! There's no way the print I received, is the same print, or, are the screenshots from when you first bought the print, years ago? I bought, after all, based upon the condition I see in the screenshots.
          Last edited by Osi Osgood; January 28, 2022, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Mr. Osi, I am very surprised by this post about your feeling. All the photographs that I show in this ad correspond totally and completely to the copy that I sent you. They question me as a seller and I have to clarify my behavior when offering my items. The film was screened in its entirety on January 22, and that same day I took all the photos. I do the same with all my articles. I have sold tons of movies especially on the old forum and have a good track record of trust. With much respect, I have the feeling that your enthusiasm for winning this title that you have been pursuing for many years has played a trick on you. This copy is possibly of better quality than the American copy. He has good definition and in good physical condition. If you currently had to buy a new lab impression (new stock b&w), it would cost you no less than 800 €.

Also, remember that the price you paid with the discount you asked me for was 90 € + shipping costs. You have to be reasonable with everything. I respect your feeling about the film, but I have shown you all the cards.

Regards

Comment

I will take some screenshots of a number of these same screenshot scenes to show a comparison soon.

Comment

Osi many of the screenshots do show lines if you look carefully particularly on the right hand side.

Graham S

Comment

Osi/Javier - if you need a solution to this problem I might be interested in purchasing this particular copy.

Just a suggestion for a possible solution all round 🤔

Comment

Just be patient, folks. While I can post any old day on my cellphone, I only have the opportunity to upload anything for about an hour, twice a week, at the library, as we do not have any internet connection at home.

Comment

Osi, at the risk of going off topic for the thread, if the lack of an Internet connection isn't by choice, you could always use a mobile sim modem. We don't have a landline and use a mobile sim modem with an unlimited data sim card. It serves us well for general use as well as streaming all the usual services such as Netflix and Disney+, etc. It only costs £16 per month, which is very cheap for UK Internet.

Okay, back on topic. Have to say, without taking any sides here, lines are clearly visible on the right of the picture on many of the screenshots.

Obviously, when seeing the same shots 'live' and brighter, when projected, they could look worse maybe?

Comment

Of course Osi as I said, it's just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                        X