"Circus World" - Scope - Full Feature For Sale SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Circus World" - Scope - Full Feature For Sale SOLD

I offer for sale the "prize" of my collection, the Lone Wolf print of "Circus World" (Magnificent Showman in UK). It is a mint condition print on 5 x 600' (very full) reels in plastic containers with original tails and leaders attached.

The price - excluding postage, is £400.00. Payment, as before, with Paypal (as a gift please). Postage (at cost) is extra and the parcel will be fully insured (unless otherwise requested).

I do this with a sad and heavy heart, but I would prefer overseas buyers to arrange their own collection and shipping please, as I have experienced problems with "International Sales" going missing / delayed in customs etc and, because of my health problems, this has caused a great deal of stress, having to make claims on carriers etc. and my concern for the customers who are waiting.

Below are screenshots from the feature -

Click image for larger version  Name:	CIRCUS WORLD 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	52825 Click image for larger version  Name:	CIRCUS WORLD 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.7 KB ID:	52826
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CIRCUS WORLD 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	52827 Click image for larger version  Name:	CIRCUS WORLD 4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	52828
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CIRCUS WORLD 5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.7 KB ID:	52829

This print was purchased, new, from Derann Film Services in 2010
    I will be sorry to see it go but, with my poor eyesight, I still have the Blu-ray to watch.

Thank you for looking - for interest there is a review of the print on the link below -
    https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/ubb/u...c;f=4;t=000207
    Last edited by Keith Ashfield; January 29, 2022, 04:50 PM.

This film sale has been re-posted in my final list of titles for sale.

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...itles-for-sale

Comment

circus world is now sold.

Comment

Working...
      X