Wanted : 8mm Concert Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted : 8mm Concert Footage

I collect 8mm stuff from Beatles members and look for 8mm shots of George Harrison or Paul McCartney specifically from 1974-1976. I'm good at syncing silent footage. My plan is to restore and share some of the footage that I have and will be.

John, do you happen to know who released these, usually 50ft or 200ft reels of concert footage? I think I remember some music magazines that actually advertised these reels, but I can't remember who .

Comment

Hello There !
      Those who broadcast that footage are the audiences, the journalists, and some music production.

https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-b...c;f=1;t=013128

The shea stadium footage in this link looks good. Do you know a place where I can get it?
      Because i can't found more Info :+)

Have a good day !

​​​​​​John Truvey

Comment

Only thing I have is my S8 footage filmed on a Lecina Special of George filmed at Blackpool on visit to asking about the Uke banjo I played in Bugsy Malone.
        He was a very sweet man and probably the best one.
        Truly genuine person and thank you George for signing my Uke. Nice memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
          Sahip olduğum tek şey, Bugsy Malone'da oynadığım Uke banjo'yu sormak için Blackpool'da çekilen Lecina Special of George'da çekilen S8 görüntülerim.
          Çok tatlı bir adamdı ve muhtemelen en iyisiydi.
          Gerçekten gerçek bir insan ve Uke'mi imzaladığınız için teşekkür ederim George. Güzel hatıra.
          George is my favorite artist.His songs are simple and meaningfull

Comment

I didn't realize that fluency in Turkish is one of Lee's many talents!

Comment

Working...
            X