For Trade: Predator - Derann Feature SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Predator - Derann Feature SOLD

Well, not much to say here. You all know this favorite Arnie film. It’s a Derann release in overall excellent condition, stereo soundtrack, mounted on 2x1200’ reels.

I am interested exclusively in trades for 16mm lowfade films.

Please PM me to discuss. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Sending pm

Comment

Aren't we supposed to state the price being asked for a film when posting on here? I might be wrong.

Comment

Osi,

The only time not posting a price is allowable is if the owner of the print clearly states that this a strictly a trade transaction, which Evan has done.

Brad set this up early on when he named this section 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted.

Comment

My mistake. I apologise.

Comment

Still available For Trade. OR Buy it Now for $1,299 shipped in the USA.

Comment

On Hold, Pending payment

Comment

...I have paid more for several prints in my collection. I think the lucky purchaser of Evan's Predator Print will be happy with this classic and hard to find print. Amazing sharpness and full color saturation! Flat presentation of an open gate master! Search the archive for more info!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words Burton. I agree, one of their best!

This film is now SOLD!

Comment

yes and im the proud owner over here over here anytime ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X