No announcement yet.

New Lower Price! Gone With The Wind - Stunning Derann Print Super 8 - For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lower Price! Gone With The Wind - Stunning Derann Print Super 8 - For Sale

Hello Everyone and Happy 4th of July!

Up for sale is a stunning Derann print of Gone With The Wind. Mounted on 4 x 1200 foot reels. Excellent print, color and sound. I have posted some screen shots, I have more if you would like to see. This title doesn't come up often. Needs to go to a good home. Would like $700.00 for the print.

If interested send me a PM and please include your email. Would rather chat via email if you are interested in the print. Please feel free to ask questions.

Thank you

Ken Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 1 Reel 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	62645 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 4 Reel 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	38.3 KB ID:	62652 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 8 Reel 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	62648 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 10 Reel 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	62653 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 11 Reel 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.4 KB ID:	62647 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 22 Reel 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	62646 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 24 Reel 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.5 KB ID:	62649 Click image for larger version  Name:	GWTW # 28 Reel 2 Intermission.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	62650
    Attached Files

Hello again,

The price of GWTW has been lowered to $625.00. It's truly a beautiful print. If interested I am also entertaining reasonable offers. Feel free to shot me a PM and ask any questions.

Ken

Comment

You are right Ken! This Derann print is a showcase of Technicolor on Super 8. Some scenes are breathtaking. An excellent job by Derann to be sure. Best of luck with your sale!

Comment

Thank you Burton,

You are right about looking like Technicolor and the sound is excellent! One of Derann's best works Would like to see it go to a good home.

Comment

Did you ever sell this Ken?

Comment

Working...
          X