Wanted: Three Stooges shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Three Stooges shorts

Looking for some Three Stooges shorts. Super 8mm sound. No specific titles in mind.

Dave, you should have good luck if you check out eBay. There are more often than not an auction or two for full length stooge shorts on eBay. One very good thing about the Columbia full length shorts is that they were pretty high quality.

Comment

Dave, I can't speak about the rest of the stooge shorts but I can tell you that the Columbia Super 8 sound short ​​​​​"Sweet pie and pie" is not complete and one of their most iconic sequences from this short has been cut by Columbia where Curly collapses the bunk beds trapping both Larry and Moe! So, be weary because Columbia did not release that particular short in its uncut form, regardless of the box stating it is uncut!

And before anyone asks the print I have is completely splice-free, so it was not removed at a later time. And it is also not for sale.

But other than that the print itself is simply beautiful and I thought I would warn you about the missing footage.
      Last edited by Joseph Banfield; July 07, 2022, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X