NEW Super 8 film Christmas Trailers No3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Super 8 film Christmas Trailers No3

Well the miracle of Super 8 sound film has happened after much work and breaking the piggy bank so here we have

CHRISTMAS TRAILER REEL No3
    Running time approximately 10 minutes
    so very good value. Fully boxed with glossy box art as well.
    Content: Arri analysis leader, UGC Cinema ident, USA Bon Bon Ice Cream ad, dayset Coming Christmas etc,National Lampoons Xmas trl, Santa Claus 2 trl,Fred Claus trl,Nativity trl ending with a special Christmas wishes from the Cinema oh and a short word from Santa just for you.

If you would like to support this project you can order now via email from dorunfilms@yahoo.com
    £125 Mainland tracked shipping withing the UK is FREE Rest of the world Tracked £12

I'll end with a thank you for the collectors who gave me encouragement and a little help along the way. Support this is you can and more will follow.

A few snaps
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xmas3 arr - Copy.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	64742

Name:	xmas - Copy.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	64743

Name:	xmas2 - Copy.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	64745

Name:	xmas3 - Copy.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	64746

Name:	zxmas4 - Copy.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	64747

Attached Files

Wow. Brilliant release Lee. Can't wait for mine. Full credit to everyone involved.

Amazing to think we now have 3 Christmas Trailer reels and with the evenings getting darker this will get many screenings .

Comment

Thank you Graham and also those who have ordered today. For me its a welcome return to being able to buy a new film off the shelf, well near enough as we can get it. This is a film collectors release by and for collectors and just the one printing run, when the stock has gone its gone as I will have reached the break even non profit point I aimed for. It's a good up front way to do these although very costly from the outset and yes I am also paying for my own print to complete the pot.
      Nice to see a new Christmas reel in summer. :-) Super 8mm is just so magical....

Comment

Is this film available through Steve Osborne at the Reel Image?

Comment

Lee -- Do you take PAYPAL?

Comment

Good morning. Yes Paul or you can order direct International shipping £12 tracked. Phil just mail dorunfilms@yahoo.com and I will send you the PP details by return.
            Have a great day all.

Comment

Well all the months of work and expenditure has become a reality to make the REEL magic happen once again. Xmas 3 is a reality and I must thank those of you who became part of it placing a order helping my.non profit project happen.
              I've loved 8mm as long as i can remember and to see.my own REEL releases happen just for the love of it is a joy. OK it costs a great deal plus the dreaded customs duty approaching £800 thus far but to see the image on the screen is worth it.

Those who registered for news and updates were given the first opportunity to express a interest, but ironically the majority of purchases came from outside which was a awakener.

It's a brave individual who stumps up the months of work and cash to make new releases available and I take my hat off to all who have made the magic happen for us all to enjoy and collect over the years.

I've tried to create ready to project programming Idents, daysets etc etc something you would pay a small fortune on the bay individually. This will continue as i uncover rare material to include.

Finally I thank my disabled wife who I care for 24/7 who has at times manned the 35mm reminders to help it all happen. Xxxx

Enjoy our efforts and look forward to our next releases 2023.....and beyond.

Comment

Working...
              X