Wanted Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Films

400' S8Sound...THE UNINVITED BLONDE, RADIO RAMPAGE, HOW TO CLEAN HOUSE, A BASHFUL ROMEO, BABY MAKES TWO, GRUNT AND GROAN, THE INVENTORS, THE BLACKSMITH, FREE EATS, LUNCHEON AT TWELVE... Cheers, Shorty

The inventors - Laurel and hardy right? I think I have it in 8mm. I remember when i found it, I couldn't really find another. I know you are looking for super8, do you have a link or anything that I can watch it? I have looked on youtube
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_E1201.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.6 KB ID:	66241

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_E1200.JPG Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	66242

Comment

THE INVENTORS is a 1933 Stoopnagle & Budd from Niles

Comment

Chad,

I believe the 8mm print you have is the 200' Inventors from Americom Films. This is actually a retitled excerpt from the L&H feature Dancing Masters. Americom was known for releasing their films with an accompanying flexi-disc so that you could (try to) sync up the sound using a record player.

Since this is Shorty's wanted thread, if you'd like to follow up on this please start a new topic.

Comment

Working...
        X