Star Wars super 8mm feature, Stereo sound, Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars super 8mm feature, Stereo sound, Scope

Here is a new print of Star Wars on 6X400ft reel, run only twice, excellent picture and stereo sound. All original leaders. This is the version before George Lucas tinkered with the film so no dodgy CGI.

£1400 + PP
    Attached Files

Phillip,

Is this a Derann print or a newer print from another negative?

Comment

This is from a new negative.

Comment

Interesting, so now there are THREE options for a Star Wars feature! The Derann feature, the Cineavision scope feature,(taken from an actual 1977 35mm print), and this new print. Question Phillip, does this state at the beginning, "Episode 4"?

Comment

Hi Osi, yes it has episode 4 a new hope, I think this first appeared in an early 80s re-release.

Comment

Correct! It was largely untouched by Lucas as of this time. There were some audio changes and of course, the addition of the Episode 4 on the scroll.

Comment

I think these details will prove helpful, however from this point on let us remember this is a sales thread. I would appreciate if only potential buyers post here from now on.

Comment

I’m pleased to say I no longer need to sell the print.

Comment

That is great to hear Phillip.

On an unrelated note, how would you say this print compares to the Derann release?

Comment

Working...
                  X