2023 NEW RELEASE CINEMA IN MINIATURE 30th Anniversary Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NEW RELEASE CINEMA IN MINIATURE 30th Anniversary Special Edition

Cinema In Miniature 30th Anniversary Special Edition will be available in the first quarter of 2023 and only 30 prints will be available then produced from a new negative of my documentary all about film/cine. The print will be better than the 1990 S8 prints as it will be from 16mm making for a nice upgrade and souvenir.
    I'm hoping to keep the price at £130 but it will depend on any lab increases new year.

Please register for my BCC email circular for breaking news as and when I have it with thanks.
    dorunfilm@yahoo.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	30th anniversary Cin in miniature title.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	68931

Though I am sadly not interested in your releases, I just wanted to say that I applaud your continued efforts in these releases, Lee. I only wish I had your resources to do so myself! Best regards, Osi

Comment

Thanks Oz. Something I needed to do having spouted on the wonders of S8 for decades which I have had so much fun with the film making and projecting here and out. From our green and pleasant land 2023 will be a great year for collectors as I believe you may see a record number of new releases also a sound investment as ebay has proven.
      Thank you those who have already committed to the above today and although I am not accepting orders until 2023 you are in the diary.

I will be accepting orders from 1st Jan 2023 with a small deposit when ordering my own 1990 documentary film. As with everything that has gone before non profit making but should we go over any extra will be put into the next project to make another release happen.

I've filmed the opening title card you see making this a nice keep sake of our generations golden time with film on Super 8mm. Film is just so magical...

Comment

Working...
      X