This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like a small extra sales lists from Independent 8

I was wondering if anyone would like me to do a bonus 8mm film list, I'm only asking as it's strange times at the moment, and not sure what people want. I'll do my usual 8 weeks list at the begining of next month, but I could put together an extra one if there is a demand, it will be mostly online with a few select posted lists. Anyway let me know, if I get enough interest I'll put one together.

Hello Barry!
    I'd like it, yes indeed.

Comment

Count me in we all need at least one new film

Comment

Barry...... GO FOR IT!..... it's sales.....and business!......and follow Lee's philosophy!!!

Comment

Yes please!! I always look forward to receiving your postal sales list and would welcome any additional lists either mailed or online.

Comment

O.K. I'll put something together, I'll post it as soon as I can, there will be trailers, 200's, well a bit of everything I suppose, Scope etc.

Comment

Count me in, too, please
              Thank You

Comment

Sounds good, what with gatherings, film fairs and conventions being cancelled.

Comment

Barry,

I haven't watched all the films from my last purchase yet, but ...yes!

Doug

Comment

me too Barry

Comment

And me please!

Comment

Of Course, Barry as, there is always that possibility that I missed something at an earlier time, on you're list!

Comment

Yes please Barry

Comment

It's already to be seen in this part of the forum, a few posts down at present. Some nice things on it but I have all/almost all the ones I like.

Comment

As Brian mentioned, Barry's bonus list can be found here.

Comment

Working...
                              X