Help me to find Nosferatu please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to find Nosferatu please

Hello everyone, it's an impossible mission πŸ˜…, I'm looking for NOSFERATU by Murnau in standard 8mm. would someone please sell?

Hi David I am looking for Nosferatu on super 8.

There is a very good Perrys I believe 450 feet ( very full 400 reel ) digest of Noseratu on STD 8 about in the UK.

Its worth getting in its own right too.

Very well done. Maybe from a 9.5 ?

Much as the 2 x 400 of Metropolils std 8 digest is great and has a few scenes the Collectors Club Feature does not have. That is from the 9,5 five reel version they made a negative from.

Hope you get a print.

Comment

Have you tried Classic Home Cinema in the UK? He often has a print of that. I bought my standard 8mm Collectors Club 6x200' print there and respooled them to 3x400'. The Collectors Club version is a pretty good print too, although edited somewhat like most of the Nosferatu prints on film.

Comment

The one I would like to have is the one sold in back of FAMOUS MONSTERS of FILMLAND magazine back in the 60s and 70s - called TERROR OF DRACULA (Nosferatu) 2 x 200' and is a pretty decent edit

I did see it for sale only once but someone snatched it up. I stupidly sold my copy years and years ago and yes - I want it back!!

Anyone have this? Anyone want to sell their copy?

Comment

Well - I found a copy of the 2 x 200 foot TERROR OF DRACULA - NOFERATU sold in the back of Famous Monsters in th 60s and 70s.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234825638851

There is absolutely NO WAY I am paying $699.00 for this. Wow. I want it but not that bad.

Comment

Hi all. I have a copy of this in good shape. Believe it’s a Blackhawk version. On three reels. Happy to discuss a price or trade if interested.

Comment

Scored?

Comment

thanks. I am looking specifically for the TERROR OF DRACULA as advertised in the back of FAMOUS MONSTERS of FILMLand as a Captain Company product. 2 x 200'. I've had the BlackHawk version and it is good for sure.

Comment

Hi David,
                  There is a 2 x 180m silent copy of Nosferatu for sale at this moment from SUPER8FRANCE.com for €120

https://www.super8france.com/content...n-Horreur.html

Steve.
                  ​

Comment

Working...
                  X