X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few super 8 bits for sale.

Hi selling a few super 8 bits. Super 8 sound

First two.

Tall in the Saddle Derann later reprint, nice order and print, very slight odd neg flecks here and there, fine. Nice order.

Cracking John Wayne Digest. Really is good. kodak nice B+W polyster 2 x 400 on a 600 £30

Genevieve, 600 derann kodak polyster LPP low fade odd marks but OK, really nice colour etc £42 brilliant UK Classic digest.

Witch Finder general, lovely colour and order very rare 400 walton Digest £35 So good.

The Titfiled Thunderbolt 1 x 400 very very rare derann 400 version on LPP, apparently better than the feature, as always gone or 99% of the time Kodak LPP poly £35 odd light wear.

Mickeys Christmas Carol minty poly low fade 600 feet

The lady vanishes superb walton 400 footer digest with Sybil Sheperd and Arthur low etc. OB very nice order and lovely order and print £20

Ask for details etc.

Post £4.45 each signed.UK but please bear with me, hurt my hip and my 4 wheels are still in the garage, so I can`t get them to the PO until next monday as I`ll get them picked up at the weekend. I will try sooner. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mark Todd; January 24, 2023, 05:27 PM.

Look after yourself my friend. Have sent you he mail

Comment

Hi Mark,

Sent you a PM

Ken

Comment

Hi this is not mine but a friend just offered me days of thrills and laughter for £75 6 x 400

If you interested let me know and I`ll pass it on.

Best Mark.

Comment

Working...
        X